Should the forums detect if I am accessing from a desktop browser or a mobile browser. When I click on a link to an article (Like From A Subscription Notification Email) on my BlackBerry, It takes me to the desktop version of the forums on my phone. It would be awesome if it would detect that I'm on the BlackBerry browser and automatically forwarded you over to the mobile version. For some reason I thought it did this at one point but I may be mistaken. Thanks in advance for your help.
    10-24-09 11:51 PM
    The new roll out of the mobile version will solve this issue, it was being tested yesterday, you can try the beta version of it at m1.crackberry.com. This update will bring you to the mobile version, even if you click a web link.

Hope that helps!
    10-25-09 06:33 AM
    Of course as I click to reply. The problem seems to have corrected itself. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 06:46 AM
    Of course as I click to reply. The problem seems to have corrected itself. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The same problem happens to me occasionally with the old mobile link. I never figured it out. It'll be interesting to see if the new site doesn't have the same problem.
    10-25-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD