It seems to me that there are a lot of newbies on this forum lately that ask for help or info and when you answer their question they respond with a whole lot of anger.

Is it just me?

I've seen a few veterans here who are nothing but nice attempt to get more info in the hopes to answer these problems and they are called names or just treated rudely.

I know the era of the internet tough guy is upon us but why come here for help if you're going to act like a tool? I wouldn't think people would answer you or help you anymore.

So what's really going on?

*sorry if this is in the wrong place*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 08:07 PM
    People are people and will do as they will. They are the minority. Besides we are not
    here for the pat on the back.

A lot of us help because when we landed here there was someone nice enough to
    treat our minor "end of the world" as if it was a priority for them. Most of us are
    simply trying to pay that kindness forward.
    04-23-10 09:39 PM
    It's easy to be a tough guy hiding behind a keyboard and handle.
    04-24-10 12:45 AM
    It's easy to be a tough guy hiding behind a keyboard and handle.
    Yeah, eThugs are a joke.

04-24-10 01:32 AM
    That's entirely too funny. Funny because its true.

04-24-10 03:07 AM
    E-thugs are one sad commentary on the state of our world today,

04-24-10 06:13 AM
    People are people and will do as they will. They are the minority.
    if we people are the minority, then what class of sentient life do you in the majority belong to?
    ?????

j/k
    04-24-10 06:44 AM
    if we people are the minority, then what class of sentient life do you in the majority belong to?
    ?????

j/k
    lol! oh now your dead I'm waiting to see "banned" next to your name
    04-24-10 08:32 AM
    I promise to be nothing but nice if someone helps me out. I work with someone who has the same phone as me (Storm 2) and hers can do all these amazing things and I can only make phone calls, send texts and take pics on mine. I will be grateful for any help I recieve as I need all the help I can get! One day I will learn how to use my phone and that day will be AWESOME!
    04-24-10 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD