Funny that crackberry uses an iphone program to twit.... (Ipad)
    Posts come from tweetdeck LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 04:57 PM
    TweetDeck is also available for PC and Mac... which is what you are seeing, assuming you are talking about when blog posts are tweeted. It's not from iPad, or iPhone.
    05-02-10 05:00 PM
    Yeah that would be kevin, he just got it. There are a lot of blackberry users that use them for business and have iphones as the personal one. This is the best blackberry site, out there, but i have to give props to my man michael at blackberryempire.com. They are up and comming and rocking it already. Check em out
    05-02-10 05:00 PM
    Its all good. Thought that the tweets would come from a BB .. Just thought it was funny.

05-02-10 05:09 PM
    Yeah that would be kevin, he just got it.
    Kevin did just get an iPad, but I can guarantee you those are not his tweets.
    05-02-10 05:09 PM
    Yeah TweetDeck was a desktop app before it was on the iPhone. I got it on both my work laptop (Win XP) and my personal computer (Linux).

05-02-10 07:44 PM
    Several people volunteer staff the crackberry twitter name, we call them twelpers, they all have multiple devices and PCs.

I'm gonna move this thread to site questions.

For reference, here is the thread announcing the Twelper position, please note we are NOT currently looking for twelpers.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f47/cra...witter-312909/
    05-02-10 08:42 PM
    yeah, i haven't sent a tweet from an ipad to date.. use tweetie on my macs, and ubertwitter, socialscope or twitter for blackberry from my bb.
    05-02-10 09:38 PM
    but i have to give props to my man michael at blackberryempire.com. They are up and comming and rocking it already. Check em out
    Is that the same guy we keep banning from CB when other members complain about his spam and harassment by PM?
    05-18-10 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD