C'mon Crackberry. This has turned into the ugliest, messiest, buggiest, and most bloated web site I use.

Sort it out.
    09-04-15 05:39 AM
    Update the bb10 cb app too

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 07:05 AM
    In fairness the app runs like a dream in comparison to trying to navigate and use this behemoth on a desktop browser.
    09-04-15 07:23 AM
    True... I call for an update of the mobile app please

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 07:25 AM
    Update the bb10 cb app too

Posted via CB10
    Alright give us some suggestions..

All I see is update update and don't give any ideas or suggestions or bug reports..
    Last edited by paulwallace1234; 09-04-15 at 08:18 AM.
    howarmat likes this.
    09-04-15 07:27 AM

All I see is update update and don't give any ideas or suggestions or big reports..
    Hello Paul. On mobile right now so it's not easy for me to link the dozens of threads on Improvement requests. I'll try to add some references later.

Of course we are all still waiting on PM functionality, and Search-within-threads, to mention two big features. But if I recall correctly that was recently mentioned as work in progress, so thanks!

Other things would include:
    - Clicking URLs, hotlinked text from posts is very buggy, sometimes you have to "Quote" a post just to be able to open the links.
    - Expandable view of attached Images, right now details are pretty hard to see unless you go through the trouble of Saving them first.
    - Expandable view of who liked/thanked a post.
    - Text formatting (at least Bold/Italic/Ulined/Striked/List, kinda like Remember). I've set them up as text shortcuts but it's far from ideal.
    - Even more support for html formatted posts, some still break the layout.
    - Visible Polls in the app. Larger Poll view for News articles.
    - Improve the Participated tab, it still isn't sorted in a very intuitive way. (I'd prefer it to be sorted by Last Overall post, instead of "your Last Post").
    (- Dare I say it, an emoji Picker like the Twitter app by BlackBerry?)

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed | BB Social → C0007CC89
    howarmat and Elite1 like this.
    09-04-15 07:42 AM

All I see is update update and don't give any ideas or suggestions or bug reports..
    No offence, but how about this Sticky Thread (in which you've participated) found in the CB Apps Forum:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...equest-932697/

Dozens, at least, of unimplemented suggestions to be found! My own list of 14 suggestions is found in Post #31:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...l#post10400220

Please note my list was posted 15-16 months ago and iirc only 1 item from it has been implemented. I also emailed in a list of about 20 or so suggestions and/or bugs.

The volunteer work some have put into the CB10 app is greatly appreciated, don't get me wrong. But I take offence to your post above when numerous CB members have previously taken the time to do exactly what you're implying they haven't.
    howarmat, Ecm and pkcable like this.
    09-04-15 09:12 AM
    Hello Paul. On mobile right now so it's not easy for me to link the dozens of threads on Improvement requests. I'll try to add some references later.

Of course we are all still waiting on PM functionality, and Search-within-threads, to mention two big features. But if I recall correctly that was recently mentioned as work in progress, so thanks!

Other things would include:
    - Clicking URLs, hotlinked text from posts is very buggy, sometimes you have to "Quote" a post just to be able to open the links.
    - Expandable view of attached Images, right now details are pretty hard to see unless you go through the trouble of Saving them first.
    - Expandable view of who liked/thanked a post.
    - Text formatting (at least Bold/Italic/Ulined/Striked/List, kinda like Remember). I've set them up as text shortcuts but it's far from ideal.
    - Even more support for html formatted posts, some still break the layout.
    - Visible Polls in the app. Larger Poll view for News articles.
    - Improve the Participated tab, it still isn't sorted in a very intuitive way. (I'd prefer it to be sorted by Last Overall post, instead of "your Last Post").
    (- Dare I say it, an emoji Picker like the Twitter app by BlackBerry?)

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed | BB Social → C0007CC89
    Hello,

1. I noticed that one myself (if I'm understanding you properly), I need to get that looked into,

2. The internal build allows you to tap the images in Blog posts and it opens them in the Apps Picture Viewer (you can zoom ect), I'll see if that can be extended to the forums,

3. I can certainly bring that up internally,

The rest same as 3, will see what can be done (the tiny polls annoy me as well)
    MrGlenn likes this.
    09-04-15 09:30 AM
    Hello,

1. I noticed that one myself (if I'm understanding you properly), I need to get that looked into,

2. The internal build allows you to tap the images in Blog posts and it opens them in the Apps Picture Viewer (you can zoom ect), I'll see if that can be extended to the forums,

3. I can certainly bring that up internally,

The rest same as 3, will see what can be done (the tiny polls annoy me as well)
    Don't forget the direct messages and editing of comments on the front page stories like can be done on the desktop version.

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2639 CB10 
    paulwallace1234 and MrGlenn like this.
    09-16-15 05:10 PM