I am interested on how the reviewing of an item on https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=6KJaYZ9R works.

For example, I have submitted a couple of reviews, both positive and negative, on items I have purchased from the crackberry.com store and don't see any of them displayed.

I think potential buyers should know whether or not an item is good or bad before buying. I guess I'm talking more towards why the negative reviews aren't being displayed? I rely heavily on user reviews before purchasing anything online.

I've had quality issues with a few items, and particular items more than once, and I feel as a store there should provide full disclosure on those pieces. I'm hoping my reviews weren't hidden for the sake of selling more items.

And for the moderator or site operator that reads this post, I am talking mainly about the CrackBerry Crunk cases for the Z10 and the microfiber pocket pouch for the Z10. Maybe you could look into it?

I have no axe to grind because CrackBerry.com has rectified the situation each time but feel I could save other customers the stress and agitation that I had to deal with in returning, reshipping and waiting.

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob likes this.
    07-04-13 08:52 AM
    @Jumpman89 - Thanks for message. Regarding store user reviews, the reviews themselves do not go through a moderation process on the store's content management system, or by anybody on the store team. That said, the reviews don't update in real time due to our page caching system. That normally refreshes overnight, so your reviews should be present the next day. Let me know if you're not seeing that.

In the meantime, I'll flag this to our tech team just to make sure things are working as they should be. Bugs happen.

Thanks!
    07-05-13 08:53 AM
    No problem. It's been a few weeks since I posted the reviews, and I recently posted one on a different case two days ago and still see neither. That's what prompted the post.

Regardless, thanks for all that you do. Not everyday do you see the leader of the BlackBerry militia responded to threads. The hands on interaction is why I've been a BlackBerry head for life.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 04:22 PM
    I've been wondering this too. I see many items that have numerous 'star' ratings and yet zero written reviews. I often have to go to amazon.com for written reviews. Although I come back, I imagine some don't. Is it that shop.crackberry buyers are just generally lazier and don't write, or... as it appears in this case... it takes forever for them to appear? I bought a waterproof case this weekend based on 2009 reviews pertaining to the Storm... : /

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 11:48 PM