Can the site admins please change my username?

I was told by @howarmat it can be done (as opposed to opening an entirely new account), but no one has answered my e-mail ( accounts@...) and when @howarmat requested an admin to send me a private message in regards to this, but this also has not occurred.

It's not like I'm asking a lot, so if an admin can please contact me to arrange the change, it would be appreciated...
    portplayer likes this.
    10-09-18 04:30 PM

I was told by @howarmat it can be done (as opposed to opening an entirely new account), but no one has answered my e-mail ( accounts@...) and when @howarmat requested an admin to send me a private message in regards to this, but this also has not occurred.

It's not like I'm asking a lot, so if an admin can please contact me to arrange the change, it would be appreciated...
    CrocodileDundee may already be taken..... :-))
    gregory_opera likes this.
    10-09-18 04:42 PM
    CrocodileDundee may already be taken..... :-))
    That doesn't help me... But I will pay that, it was a good call. ;-)
    10-09-18 04:46 PM
    We have a forum member with a great sense of humor.... can ANYONE from CB admins help out?
    10-09-18 07:37 PM

I’ve been waiting months. After contacting whom I believe to be the responsible person (given their reference in posts I’ve stumbled across) and also officially filling out the email request, I still have yet to receive a reply. I thought these were freely given if the username is available and appropriate?
    gregory_opera likes this.
    10-09-18 08:18 PM
    I’ve been waiting months. After contacting whom I believe to be the responsible person (given their reference in posts I’ve stumbled across) and also officially filling out the email request, I still have yet to receive a reply.
    So I guess I shouldn't hold my breath then...

Have you tried via one of the other Mobile Nations websites? I was going to try that a little later, and see if I have any better luck over there...
    10-09-18 08:42 PM

Have you tried via one of the other Mobile Nations websites? I was going to try that a little later, and see if I have any better luck over there...
    I know you said email but have you tried a direct msg in the forums app? What platform are you on?
    10-09-18 09:00 PM

No. I’ve emailed [email protected] and an employee of mobile nations that a moderator here forwarded in a post as being responsible for username changes... I was under the impression one must request the username change by emailing [email protected]
    10-09-18 09:23 PM
    @howarmat Said that he did this on my behalf, in a private message (I asked him for help, because no one had replied to my e-mail)...

I'm more than happy to send a private message personally - any suggestions as to who is the best particular person to send it to?

No. I’ve emailed [email protected] and an employee of mobile nations that a moderator here forwarded in a post as being responsible for username changes... I was under the impression one must request the username change by emailing [email protected]
    So basically the same situation as me then...
    10-09-18 10:24 PM
    @howarmat Said that he did this on my behalf, in a private message (I asked him for help, because no one had replied to my e-mail)...

I'm more than happy to send a private message personally - any suggestions as to who is the best particular person to send it to?

So basically the same situation as me then...
    Id say that you have the right person (@howarmat or @Ecm) in mind. Direct msg him and if you don't get a reply, persistence is valuable skill lol.
    10-10-18 05:56 AM
    Both usernames updated. Have a nice day.
    Ecm and gregory_opera like this.
    10-10-18 09:59 AM
    Thanks Michelle. I had no idea where to send the OP beyond what he already had.
    You have a great day!!!!
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    10-10-18 11:10 AM

Congratulations!!!! You've been accommodated....
    The_Passporter likes this.
    10-10-18 11:10 AM
    Thanks Michelle. You too
    10-10-18 12:33 PM
    Thanks Michelle!
    10-10-18 03:21 PM