I've been a part of many other electronic forum communities, but I've never seen such a high concentration of people flat out trolling or speaking against the company or product the forum supports.

What is it about Crackberry? Just being honest from my relatively short time here.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    05-18-15 03:23 AM
    I suspect releasing a crackberry app for android was probably a mistake. A big one. Rather like inviting ISIS to a gay wedding. Also hugely competitive market where playing dirty is the rule not the exception. Plenty of companies wanting to get their hands on BlackBerry's remaining market share. And of course turds tend to gather in a toilet that is never flushed.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 04:52 AM
    Let those pimple faced pubeless kids talk.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 05:35 AM
    Constructive criticism is a good thing. Flat out trolling is not. When looking for blackberry passport discussion forum it seems CB comes up rank 1 on google searches hence a large inflow of people to CB.

Posted via CB10
    Soapm likes this.
    05-18-15 05:49 AM
    I believe CB has nothing to do with BlackBerry. Someone has to correct me on this one but CB is not being paid by BlackBerry. In fact, BlackBerry have their own official forum - which you will easily be banned for bashing or trolling BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 05:55 AM
    I can see why you don't understand. Cuz I cannot see why I love BlackBerry so much either. But I just love it. Even though it is not as strong as it once was, BlackBerry still makes some good devices. Good enough to make me believe other manufacturers are not doing a good job.

Posted via CB10
    brian4591 likes this.
    05-18-15 06:00 AM
    Coolest Avatar Ever, Poi25!!!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-18-15 06:33 AM
    Many many many laid off disgruntled former BlackBerry employees trolling the boards....
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    05-18-15 06:40 AM
    Coolest Avatar Ever, Poi25!!!
    Haha, I wanted to play off of the default avatar. You're the first person to mention it.
    Superfly_FR and Flatman like this.
    05-18-15 04:03 PM
    You know its really sad! Blaze said the mods would be banning these morons and it doesn't happen. Why not? So we can have posts like this one? Give us a break! BAN THESE FOOLS. I dont go to other areas of mobile nations and call their stuff sticking junk not fit for a self service car wash attendant!
    acovey, lift and allsportsfan like this.
    05-18-15 04:21 PM
    I've been a part of many other electronic forum communities, but I've never seen such a high concentration of people flat out trolling or speaking against the company or product the forum supports.

What is it about Crackberry? Just being honest from my relatively short time here.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    Typical symptoms of a fan base with disappointments compounded for years.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    MikeX74, BB-JAM215 and DrBoomBotz like this.
    05-18-15 04:23 PM
    I saw your avatar in other of your posts but never noticed something until now, well played!
    05-18-15 05:23 PM

I assume you mean iphone and android fans, disappointed at their battery life, inability to use their phones for anything useful, poor build quality, 3rd rate software, etc etc.

Posted via CB10
    acovey, lift and zyben like this.
    05-18-15 05:29 PM
    I assume you mean iphone and android fans, disappointed at their battery life, inability to use their phones for anything useful, poor build quality, 3rd rate software, etc etc.

Posted via CB10
    OR, people tired of double typing hardware, restarting software, lacking app store, botched releases, lack of marketing etc. Dont get me wrong, there are many reasons to love BlackBerry, but for every positive, there seems to be a glaring negative. Just because most of us here are BlackBerry supporters, it doesnt mean there havent been many, and often repeated shortcomings. This results in disappointed consumers, and forums about that product, are an avenue in which people can discuss it . Unfortunately there are keyboard heroes as well that will find a way to troll any forum.

Posted via CB10
    sunnys1, Soapm, kirson and 5 others like this.
    05-18-15 05:42 PM

Yup... I think most of us here had unrealistically high hopes that BB10 (which we waited for through numerous delays), was going to 'change everything'. ... and it always sucks to be on the losing side.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 05:45 PM
    OR, people tired of double typing hardware, restarting software, lacking app store, botched releases, lack of marketing etc. Dont get me wrong, there are many reasons to love BlackBerry, but for every positive, there seems to be a glaring negative. Just because most of us here are BlackBerry supporters, it doesnt mean there havent been many, and often repeated shortcomings. This results in disappointed consumers, and forums about that product, are an avenue in which people can discuss it . Unfortunately there are keyboard heroes as well that will find a way to troll any forum.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm. None of those issues have ever been part of my BlackBerry experience.

Posted via CB10
    zyben and itzJustMeh like this.
    05-18-15 06:14 PM
    That's also the reason why BlackBerry is ignoring and not acknowledging those issues being highlighted and brought up here - even most of them are for real. Before, I don't believe in 'screen lifting', 'screen flickering', 'heating problem' and 'double typing' issues until I personally experienced it with my 2nd Passport.

BlackBerry should also evaluate, assess and investigate those complaints - especially those related to design and manufacturing defects. It is free information that can help them to continually improve their products.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 10:22 PM

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    As far as I can see, 2 reasons:
    1. Mobile Nations does not want to annoy/ban users of popular platforms, as that would reduce business (site views, ad revenue, etc.).
    2. Most of the site's administrators and moderators (including the original founder) have themselves moved on to other devices, so passion is lacking from that side of the forum.

I hear stuff about objectivity and so on, but most of it is just people patting themselves on the back. There is no more objectivity here than on any other forum.

Bla1ze's job is a tough one.

Q10/10.3.1.2582
    Last edited by clickitykeys; 05-19-15 at 01:51 AM.
    acovey and blackburberry like this.
    05-18-15 10:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately, people like me are long time BB user's. My first BB was a two way pager, I've owned nothing but BB since. And I hope my next phone is a BB. But for that to happen they're going to have to pull their heads out of the backsides and get back to the customer friendly, reliable,, premier device that made their name popular in the industry. And to do that, we few faithfuls will have to give honest feedback and let the company know where they're lacking because owning a BB today makes you the target of jokes and patronizing comments...

I called TMO today to inquire why I can't tether with my current BB plan. The guy said I'm on a grandfathered BBerry plan since 1999 which technically allows 500 MB of tethering but that unfortunately isn't the same as mobile hotspot (pre-dates it). That's why I could tether with my 9900 but not with my new BB10 device. I pay $10 for my BB plan but the new plans with hotspot are $30...

Long story short he asked when I would leave berry for an Android or iPhone since all those plans include tethering... He said, "you won't be able to keep your berry much longer so as soon as you switch to an Android or iPhone you can then tether your tablet". I said, "I thought TMO just started selling the new BB Classics." He paused and said, "well if you want to take a chance with one of those you'd have to give up your grandfathered plan but then you'd have your hotspot". I didn't want to tell him, I have a Classic now...

Sucks to feel like a second class citizen and there's no reason for this when you own the best device on the market...

Now I have to figure out the difference between tethering on the old BBOS device and why mobile hotspot makes a difference.
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    05-18-15 11:10 PM
    Yup... I think most of us here had unrealistically high hopes that BB10 (which we waited for through numerous delays), was going to 'change everything'. ... and it always sucks to be on the losing side.

Posted via CB10
    Yup, this is like McD's switching to all veggie burgers but had us waiting for "new and improved"...

You got this crowd of happy campers bragging about the new healthy, delicious sandwiches but then there's us old time eaters that say if I wanted healthy, the last place I'd be is at the McD's drive thru window...
    kirson likes this.
    05-18-15 11:14 PM
    I just ignore the trolls and learn from the real members and help when I can! I see negativity in most forums and some are true and some just have nothing better to do

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.500
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    05-18-15 11:16 PM
    Hmm. None of those issues have ever been part of my BlackBerry experience.

Posted via CB10
    Well yoou certainly must be among the very slim minority then. Consider yourselff fortunate

Posted via CB10
    Soapm, kirson, Witmen and 1 others like this.
    05-18-15 11:36 PM
    Well yoou certainly must be among the very slim minority then. Consider yourselff fortunate

Posted via CB10
    We know what flavor kool aid they like... BB...
    05-18-15 11:59 PM
    We know what flavor kool aid they like... BB...
    Yes that's my kool aid, don't visit iPhone or Android sites DON'T care. Just waiting for my slider to replce my 9810 and maybe Link as flexible as BB Desktop.
    Soapm and miker476 like this.
    05-19-15 12:18 AM
    I suspect releasing a crackberry app for android was probably a mistake. A big one. Rather like inviting ISIS to a gay wedding. Also hugely competitive market where playing dirty is the rule not the exception. Plenty of companies wanting to get their hands on BlackBerry's remaining market share. And of course turds tend to gather in a toilet that is never flushed.

Posted via CB10
    Omg lol

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 01:04 AM
90 123 ...