James Falconer, I appreciate the point you are trying to make with the above post, but I disagree wholeheartedly with one of your points, and I hope that you see fit to edit it.. particularly:

For example, a BAD thread title would be 'I'm having trouble with the volume rocker on my BlackBerry Z10, can anyone help!?'. A BETTER title would be 'Issues with the Z10 Volume Rocker'. Simple, concise and describes the thread perfectly!
    A thread title like 'Issues with the Z10 Volume Rocker' a you suggest is monumentally bad for the brand... every time a thread with such a title gets ANY traction, it gets picked up by a biased site like BGR, or any number of other pro-competitor blogs with a giant bold headline like Blackberry 10 a dud! All volume rockers defective, recall imminent!. This is my opinion only of course, but I think contrary to your post a thread title like 'I'm having trouble with the volume rocker on my BlackBerry Z10, can anyone help!?' is much more accurate, and reflective that a single user is seeking help or advice, and not a wide spread problem like your suggested title implies..

In this age of social media, and the 24 hour news cycle I just feel its our responsibility to watch how what we post can be twisted and easily misconstrued..
    der_mit likes this.
    03-25-13 09:28 PM
    Good points.

Let me play around with that headline a bit. I hate saying bad things about BB... especially when, in this case, it's just an example!!!
    03-26-13 08:51 AM