there is some very wonky script on crackberry that is forcing me to compose elsewhere and come here to paste. huge text delays, mostly typing stuff that doesn't appear at all, whether keyboarding or touch/swiping. sections of words randomly automatically select themselves, and copy and paste into where I am simply trying to maneuver. today as I was trying to enter words my finger touched an accidental spot on the endlessly twitching moving screen, and first thing you know I have a full screen video ad blaring at me when I dumped the browser and went to text messaging to start over and compose my post. it didnt used to be this bad.
    01-15-16 09:50 AM
    is this using the CB app or on your desktop using the website? i don't ever have that issue
    01-15-16 10:13 AM
    Zero issues here using the native CB app for BB OS10 nor on a Windows PC through a web browser.
    01-15-16 10:42 AM
    @to boldly go - if you can provide more details for us (screenshots, device, browser, OS, etc.) that'd be extremely helpful. If you could take it to another level and shoot a vid of what you're experiencing - that'd be even better!

We always need to recreate any problems before we can fix - so if we can see it for ourselves - we can dig in.

Thanks!
    01-15-16 12:05 PM
    ok. tried to catch it happening and then it didnt... more later.
    01-19-16 02:15 AM
    Thanks - just let me know.
    01-19-16 08:50 AM
    same thing, I type three words not too fast at all, it automatically selects and deletes my second word, so only the first word and third word are there. at that point I jump to my text app and compose and paste from there.

I tried to download and use a program to video the problem, but it didnt work and was invasive and I deleted it.

if I am the only one having the problem you do not have to fix it. maybe bc I use zeuss or maybe bc I use desktop version on a phone, maybe the automatic boxes have to be manually unchecked each time but that didnt seem to help.

I can go to texting every time I want to post. end of report, thanks!
    (today its from the Z3.)
    01-22-16 12:36 PM
    Typing into the browser has always been slow and laggy. I suspect Javascript. Can you disable Javascript in browser and retry?

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 03:06 PM
    No lag here on .2813 when inputting real and non-sensical addresses. It will take my key presses as fast as I can input them.
    01-25-16 07:53 AM
    zeuss doesnt ask if you want to disable javascript. I am posting todays experience below, this site has more background garbage going on than atnt now but is letting me type from browsie.

advert videos force-play on this site, this is without flash even turned on. this didnt used to be a problem here. i come back to post about it and it immediately starts again. this makes me mad. i am using zeuss. tried one third time this time with browsie. i dont need needless data slurping bs today. looks like next time I come here it may work ok if I use browsie not zeuss, in case you find that information helpful. but this video auto play is new, i would not return to a site that does that without being allowed to stop it.
    01-26-16 09:08 PM
    is the forced BIG ZOOM at every single touch of the screen a crackberry feature or a problem with my phone? i cant even cut and paste anymore. the screen bounces around and makes me touch the wrong thing. i failed to simply find the post your classic pic by narrowing it down to cutting and pasting the word CLASSIC in the search box. That didnt work bc the browser copied and pasted some link in there instead, and my phone is disabled from backspacing or deleting anything pasted into the search box. oh, and all this happened bc i failed to upload my phone pics and switched from the zeuss to regular browser.
    i know, its me its not you, even though other websites do not cause me total grief to try to use.
    Z10 today.
    02-05-16 01:25 PM
    Not a feature. Sounds like your phone.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 01:35 PM
    today audio started up on your site, so i killed browser and,went to zeuss. started again, so i killed flash. popups that my video stopped playing, kill the pop up and i pops right back up again. z30 today. IS THIS REALLY JUST ME?
    02-07-16 10:44 AM