I just wanted to say that people should be able to post what they think on this forum. Most of us on contributing intellectual property to this forum, so if it is not offensive in language please leave it up for discussion.

Also please stop moving the threads without discussing it with the OP, sometimes threads are placed in a certain streams because we want to discuss items with our fellow users.... our friends. This is a community and we build relationships with people.
    01-25-10 09:29 AM
    maybe it's me but the rules are the rules.
    01-25-10 09:35 AM
    this is a discussion board right? We all come here of free will and deserve a little respect. Yes the rules are the rules, and the mods as per the agreement you made when joining this site have the power to do whatever they want. But just because you can, doesn't mean you should. See all the great dictators of the world for examples of why!!

I have learned a lot on these boards and in turn I give my time to help others with out asking for anything in return except a little respect.
    01-25-10 09:48 AM
    this is a discussion board right? We all come here of free will and deserve a little respect. Yes the rules are the rules, and the mods as per the agreement you made when joining this site have the power to do whatever they want. But just because you can, doesn't mean you should. See all the great dictators of the world for examples of why!!

I have learned a lot on these boards and in turn I give my time to help others with out asking for anything in return except a little respect.
    +1 I couldn't have said that better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-10 09:50 AM
    This type thread needs to be posted in Site Questions & Bug Reports. I DO get what you are saying, but it belongs in Site Questions where I am now moving it. HOWEVER I link is left in this Forum so users can easily go to the other Forum.

From our Posting Rules & Guidelines...

THE ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS OF CRACKBERRY.COM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MOVE, REMOVE, EDIT, CLOSE THREADS/POSTS OR BAN MEMBERS (HAVE POSTING PRIVILEGES REVOKED) WHO BREACH THESE RULES OR TERMS OF USE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING OR EXPLANATION.
    01-25-10 09:58 AM
    Thanks PK....

That is the Iron Fist Clause there!!! hehehehe
    01-25-10 10:44 AM
    Clintro coming out with guns blazing!!!!!! I like it!!!!
    01-25-10 10:57 AM
    Here here!
    01-26-10 06:42 AM
    i agree with the op. i started a topic about "can we get a blackberry that has a hdtv/am/fm tuner" in blackberry discussion and it was moved to blackberry cafes w/o my consent.

i think there are too much over moderation going on. what makes this forum great is every get to express their opinions w/o being harass by mods. i hope this forum dont turn into the other "blackberry" forum that i join years back and now over run by too much moderators.
    01-27-10 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD