I know BlackBerry as a company is moving into software and is barely consumer facing any longer. That being said, I'm sure 99% of the traffic to the site revolves around consumers who love their BlackBerry handsets. Whilst news is thin on the ground around new handsets, I was thinking of maybe a series of retrospectives around old devices just to keep the old diehards happy, for nostalgic purposes.

Phonedog did a couple of old, at least YouTube (they may have done written reviews too), of some old BlackBerrys (I think the 7230 and 9105). Just little revisiting pieces. How about something similar? Maybe looking at some of the iconic devices again? Old device of the week segment, perhaps?

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 12:59 AM
    I like this idea!

Or maybe Bla1ze could work on a "History of BlackBerry" series (sort of like our friends over at Android Central are working on - The history of Android ). Or maybe we could do CrackBerry Chronicles - the untold story of BlackBerry. Am sure we could get some fun stuff from former BB employees. Heck, even I have some crazy untold stories of BlackBerry days past that are pretty epic.
    grover5 and anon(8063781) like this.
    12-06-15 08:55 PM
    I liked Cam's flashback reviews on PhoneDog. The best part was that he didn't dismiss the devices because they were old, but talked about what made them great.
    12-06-15 09:21 PM
    Heck, even I have some crazy untold stories of BlackBerry days past that are pretty epic.
    And I have some pics that are epic too lol.
    12-06-15 11:28 PM