I Love the new site !!!! No more Opera for me. Thank you Crackberry!!!
    11-27-11 10:46 PM
    I love the new layout... Mostly. The only real issue I have is that when I click a link to view a thread, it brings me to either the bottom of the first page, or the middle page if it has mutiple pages of responses. It would also be helpful if it were announced on the main page of Crackberry so users will know what's up. I imagine most users don't scroll alll the way down in the main forum list to get to this area.
    11-28-11 01:11 AM
    Yeah, I like the more recent changes, but it's really annoying when I open a thread I know I've never read before and have no idea where I am in it. It seems to default to the most recent post, but sometimes I end up in the middle somewhere, like Decypher said.
    11-28-11 08:06 AM
    Hey guys, are you referring to the mobile style or the desktop version?
    11-28-11 07:43 PM
    Hey guys, are you referring to the mobile style or the desktop version?
    The mobile style.
    11-28-11 08:02 PM
    Much happier with the new mobile look. Nice one CB!!
    11-28-11 11:38 PM
    The mobile style.
    Clicking the hyperlink should always take you to the last post in the thread. If there are multiple pages, you can navigate to the page you want using the page numbers.

I understand this isn't desired behavior & I'll work on:

• Clicking the hyperlink takes you to the first post in the thread.
    • Clicking the page number takes you to the first post of a page.
    • Hyperlink to view first unread post will be at the top of the first page of a thread.

This above will replicate desktop behavior.

Other features in progress:
    1. Thanks button (this is harder than it sounds)
    2. Access to settings and options in UserCP
    3. Member profile pages

Thanks to everyone else for your feedback.
    11-29-11 11:12 AM
    I noticed the new mobile changes last night. It makes the site much quicker to use on my phone. It is nice to see a theme where our default font sizes are applied.

Any chance we can get some small changes to the regular site to make it a bit easier to use with a Playbook?

The biggest problem I have is with the forum threads and multi paged threads. The page numbers are a bit small to select. I have seen "Next" page link on other sites that use this same software. The word "Next" is easier to select than ">". In addition, an extra space between the last post and the line with the "Post Reply" and page numbers on it. A lot of the time while trying to select a page number, I accidentally thank or like a post.

The second little problem I have is when selecting threads from the main page. On shorter thread titles, I sometimes select the posters name and it opens the posters profile, rather than the thread. An extra line between the title and the posters name may help this too.
    11-29-11 01:38 PM
    I have a suggestion for both the desktop and mobile versions. I'd like to have the option of "new BB posts except Playbook" like when there was "new BB posts except Storm". I like to see new BB posts, but only the ones related to the handsets. I have no interest in the Playbook or any other tablets.
    11-29-11 02:17 PM
    Long waited for this mobile layout (and wondered when it could be time for this) - now it is active :-)
    Thank you very much - a big enhancement for navigating and browsing here in the forums!
    11-29-11 03:51 PM
    Am I the only one that is seeing this odd layout in the UserCP page:

Note the huge space taken up by the Forum icon column, squeezing the Forum Title column.

02-02-12 06:39 AM
    Am I the only one that is seeing this odd layout in the UserCP page:

Note the huge space taken up by the Forum icon column, squeezing the Forum Title column.

Click to view quoted image
    You aren't the only one. It's even affecting whyweprotest forums too. The connection is resetting before the page even completes loading, or the scripts are halting/stopping premature. A refresh usually fixes it. This is happening on both firefox and opera. Firefox 10, not so much, but it still does affect it.
    02-02-12 07:59 AM
    You aren't the only one. It's even affecting whyweprotest forums too. The connection is resetting before the page even completes loading, or the scripts are halting/stopping premature. A refresh usually fixes it. This is happening on both firefox and opera. Firefox 10, not so much, but it still does affect it.
    Strange. No amount of refreshing fixes it for me. Even FF10 has it consistently...
    02-02-12 06:13 PM
    Did another redesign just happen too? The forums look different. Overly blue/lavender lol
    06-26-12 11:46 AM
    Nope - most likely just a hiccup. Scroll all the way down and change your theme to New CrackBerry Theme to see the regular view.
    06-26-12 11:49 AM
    Nope - most likely just a hiccup. Scroll all the way down and change your theme to New CrackBerry Theme to see the regular view.
    Yeah I figured that's what it was. Just changed it, and found out you replied faster than Flash Gordon and Usain Bolt's child. Thank you!
    Last edited by bounce007; 06-26-12 at 07:57 PM.
    06-26-12 11:51 AM
    Uh, did the forum get a redesign? What's with this black/white color? Surely Crackberry is not celebrating a new exciting monochrome theme?
    10-16-12 04:46 AM
242 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD