Whenever someone replied to a thread that I had posted into I would receive a notification to my GMail account informing me but for the last 2-3 days I have received no notifications. I have checked that notifications are set to INSTANT and ensured that my profile also has my correct e-mail address. Could one of the admin's please look into this for me?

Cheers!
    08-11-08 08:12 AM
    There really is no need to cross post...

You probably should have posted your question here in the first place and not made a double post : http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/thre...cations-60540/
    08-11-08 08:18 AM

You probably should have posted your question here in the first place and not made a double post : http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/thre...cations-60540/
    Yeah that...

Congrats on the 5K bro!!!!
    08-11-08 08:20 AM

McB, there's been quite a bit of that going on here lately. Not saying its the OP, but Ive been seeing a lot of cross posting; and quite frankly, its annoying as h377!
    08-11-08 08:20 AM
    Yeah that...

Congrats on the 5K bro!!!!
    Thanks!! AG made a thread for me in Off-Topic if you wanna drop in and say something

McB, there's been quite a bit of that going on here lately. Not saying its the OP, but Ive been seeing a lot of cross posting; and quite frankly, its annoying as h377!
    And, true that!! Don't you think with over a quarter million members they would realize no matter where they post their question, as long as they post it in a pertinent section of the forum, their question will be answered...
    08-11-08 08:23 AM
    After I posted in the BB Discussion area it was suggested by another poster that I post here. Didn't know this area of the forum existed until it was pointed out to me! Sorry 'bout that
    08-11-08 11:05 AM
    Whenever someone replied to a thread that I had posted into I would receive a notification to my GMail account informing me but for the last 2-3 days I have received no notifications. I have checked that notifications are set to INSTANT and ensured that my profile also has my correct e-mail address. Could one of the admin's please look into this for me?

Cheers!
    BUMPING this to the top, have posted here AND PM'd an admin for help but heard nothing back and am still not getting notifications!

Cheers!
    08-12-08 02:26 AM
    Cip, I dont know what to tell you. Sometimes my notifications are constant and other times they're not. Try PM'g Kevin (owner of the site). He's usually very good at responding.
    08-12-08 04:30 AM
    Hi LeX, Yep tried that and got no reply!
    08-12-08 08:24 AM
    Hi LeX, Yep tried that and got no reply!
    Well he is very busy... so it may take a day or two.

As for the problem, I know a number of members have this same sort of thing and they are trying to figure out what causes it. For example, sometimes when a member posts from WAP onto your subscribed thread, you may not get a notification. Also... if you do not check the thread after you get a notification, you will not receive any subsequent notifications.

I am not sure your exact situation... but those are some general observations that have been made. I am not sure if they hold true at all, but just thought I would throw them out there...
    08-12-08 08:28 AM

Cheers!
    I am bumping this thread as I have had the problem for almost a week now and still no fix. I ahve PM'd several mods and received no replies and it's getting to be more than a little irritating
    08-14-08 02:50 AM

Cheers!
    Bumping this to the top as I still don't have this fixed and haven't heard from any administrators....
    08-19-08 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD