I was disappointed in seeing that there was no Happy Canada Day posting on CrackBerry today. Don't we usually get one of those every year? I know this past Friday was a depressing day for Waterloo but C'MON!!!

I'm willing to bet some good money (aka not BBRY stock) that come Thursday, there will be a 4th of July posting right there front and centre (spelled with an R-E) on the homepage along with a 15% discount code for Shop CrackBerry for all of our Yankee friends.

Kevin, Bla1ze, Simon and any other fellow Canucks that help make CB such a safe haven for us overly polite hosers.. please throw us a bone on our great Nation's 146th birthday! There's still a little over half an hour left before Canada Day 2013 is history, so get that blog posting up there!!!

And if you guys are too busy drinking your Keith's, than have Adam do it and you can return the favour (spelled with a U) to him on Thursday!
    ATMJOE likes this.
    07-01-13 10:28 PM
    You're right.. we dropped the ball. Adam is gone away on vacation, Kevin is spending time with family, Simon is off doing whatever friendly giants do... so, that said I'll take the heat for this one. It's a bit late now to recover from it though, so feel free to yell at me. On a lighter note though, hope you had a safe and fun Canada day.
    just_luc and ATMJOE like this.
    07-01-13 10:33 PM
    Much respect to you, Bla1ze for responding so quickly! I didn't think anyone would actually notice my post given all the traffic the boards have been getting focused on Friday's Q1 results.

Thanks for the shout out and I hope your Canada Day was a safe and fun one as well!
    07-01-13 10:39 PM
    After I got my Z 10

Everyday is Canada Day

Happy Canada Day

Posted via CB10. BlackBerry Z10
    Last edited by ATMJOE; 07-01-13 at 10:55 PM.
    07-01-13 10:43 PM
    You're right.. we dropped the ball. Adam is gone away on vacation, Kevin is spending time with family, Simon is off doing whatever friendly giants do... so, that said I'll take the heat for this one. It's a bit late now to recover from it though, so feel free to yell at me. On a lighter note though, hope you had a safe and fun Canada day.
    It's Canada Day until Midnight bro...

Happy
    07-01-13 10:46 PM
    My pleasure, I'll also speak to Kevin when I have a chance and see if we can arrange for some "just because" sale at some point to make it up to everyone.
    danfrancisco likes this.
    07-01-13 10:47 PM
    I was disappointed in seeing that there was no Happy Canada Day posting on CrackBerry today. Don't we usually get one of those every year? I know this past Friday was a depressing day for Waterloo but C'MON!!!

I'm willing to bet some good money (aka not BBRY stock) that come Thursday, there will be a 4th of July posting right there front and centre (spelled with an R-E) on the homepage along with a 15% discount code for Shop CrackBerry for all of our Yankee friends.

Kevin, Bla1ze, Simon and any other fellow Canucks that help make CB such a safe haven for us overly polite hosers.. please throw us a bone on our great Nation's 146th birthday! There's still a little over half an hour left before Canada Day 2013 is history, so get that blog posting up there!!!

And if you guys are too busy drinking your Keith's, than have Adam do it and you can return the favour (spelled with a U) to him on Thursday!
    And this one is special for you...

danfrancisco likes this.
    07-01-13 10:49 PM
    Yeah, I know but there's an assortment of things that need to be done in order to set up coupon codes and such for the store and I don't have the full capabilities to address all of them. Not at this time of night, anyway.
    07-01-13 10:51 PM
    My pleasure, I'll also speak to Kevin when I have a chance and see if we can arrange for some "just because" sale at some point to make it up to everyone.
    Thanks again, Bla1ze! "just because" sales rule!!! I anxiously wait to see the price slashing on all PlayBook accessories (RIP)!
    07-01-13 10:52 PM
    Yeah, I know but there's an assortment of things that need to be done in order to set up coupon codes and such for the store and I don't have the full capabilities to address all of them. Not at this time of night, anyway.
    You lost me.. I was just saying... Happy Canada day for you
    07-01-13 10:52 PM
    well make the better half do it lol
    07-01-13 10:53 PM
    Ah yes, I was off taking in some Canada Day celebrations myself. BBQ, cold beer, fireworks... what could be better?
    07-02-13 09:14 AM