Have Feedback, Issues and Suggestions about the new header? Let us know!
    08-01-14 12:19 PM
    LOVE IT! you're using my favorite colours....green orange and white.....take a look at the Irish flag sometime soon....
    Thunderbuck and bbnrs like this.
    08-01-14 04:53 PM
    I like it on pc, not so on mobile devices, especially the Q10 browser.

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 5 via Tapatalk Pro
    08-01-14 04:57 PM
    The size is jacked up across all the forums as mine look like this for forums and blog pages.
    Attached Thumbnails New Header Feedback, Issues and Suggestions!-forums.jpg   New Header Feedback, Issues and Suggestions!-blog.jpg  
    08-01-14 05:01 PM
    The size is jacked up across all the forums as mine look like this for forums and blog pages.
    They all look like that though. The header is really wide. Takes getting used to but I like it. I especially like all the articles across the top. AND the quick links at the very very top are great.
    08-01-14 05:04 PM
    They all look like that though. The header is really wide. Takes getting used to but I like it. I especially like all the articles across the top. AND the quick links at the very very top are great.
    Yeah but that will kill the people using laptops. I'm on a massive screen here at work and I dread opening this up at home on my laptop.
    08-01-14 05:06 PM
    Honestly, I think the header should be fixed, so when you scroll down it's always there and ready.

Edit: It's always there scrolling up, but not down.

Otherwise, sending the .css .html. and .js code to my email address would be great. I've been looking for something like this for my forum.
    08-01-14 05:08 PM
    Honestly, I think the header should be fixed, so when you scroll down it's always there and ready.

Edit: It's always there scrolling up, but not down.

Otherwise, sending the .css .html. and .js code to my email address would be great. I've been looking for something like this for my forum.
    Fixed would be great on a laptop or PC but on a phone it would totally kill the entire display. Otherwise great idea to have it fixed.
    08-01-14 05:25 PM
    It looks (and works) really cool ... but in forum the menu button does not work... but congratulations to the designers

Best wishes from Austria
    Tobi
    08-01-14 05:32 PM
    That's what I see now the new look is very beautiful

posted via my Q10SQN100-3/10.3.0.xxx (don't ask)
    08-01-14 05:37 PM
    For sure, I like the green tint over the article images at the top.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 05:37 PM
    New look is very clean and cool! Nicely done!
    08-01-14 06:36 PM
    New Header Feedback, Issues and Suggestions!-img_20140801_185551.png

hi crackberry.

as you can i have some problems viewing all of the pages written content.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.3253

Posted via CB10

Attachment 288410
    08-01-14 07:44 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140801_185551.png 
Views:	517 
Size:	264.6 KB 
ID:	288406

hi crackberry.

as you can i have some problems viewing all of the pages written content.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.3253

Posted via CB10

Attachment 288410

Already being fixed.
    chern and bbnrs like this.
    08-01-14 08:04 PM
    It looks (and works) really cool ... but in forum the menu button does not work... but congratulations to the designers

Best wishes from Austria
    Tobi
    I merged your thread in to our official feedback thread.
    08-01-14 08:59 PM
    Already being fixed.
    You guys probably already know this, but I'm having the same issue over at Connectedly when viewing the mobile site (articles) on my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 09:40 PM
    Go back to the old header. Page moves up and down in the Forum. Can't select anything when it constantly moves.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 11:04 PM
    1. When you scroll upwards you get the bar at all times is there a way to Autohide it? Usually when I Scroll up I just want to read previous posts. If I wanted the top bar I'd move the cursor to the top of the screen.

2. The site is if not impossible then way more difficult to use on a handheld device. This applies to both the desktop and mobile setting due to screen estate. And one's gigantic profile picture is always floating in front of you at what screen estate you have. This is really annoying and I don't know if it can be fixed?

I know many use the CB-app but I think I'm not the only one who prefers to use the website from my BlackBerry.

PS Sorry for posting under the wrong forum I couldn't post it where I wanted it to be.

PPS I'll be off to a wedding for the most of the day but my post is quite sincere.
    08-02-14 04:22 AM
    1. When you scroll upwards you get the bar at all times is there a way to Autohide it? Usually when I Scroll up I just want to read previous posts. If I wanted the top bar I'd move the cursor to the top of the screen.

2. The site is if not impossible then way more difficult to use on a handheld device. This applies to both the desktop and mobile setting due to screen estate. And one's gigantic profile picture is always floating in front of you at what screen estate you have. This is really annoying and I don't know if it can be fixed?

I know many use the CB-app but I think I'm not the only one who prefers to use the website from my BlackBerry.

PS Sorry for posting under the wrong forum I couldn't post it where I wanted it to be.

PPS I'll be off to a wedding for the most of the day but my post is quite sincere.
    No worries I merged you in to the correct thread!
    08-02-14 07:30 AM
    I can also confirm unresponsive header buttons beside CB logo in forums.

Drop down menu button. Farther to the right profile button. Last but not least show side menu button.

New Header Feedback, Issues and Suggestions!-img_20140802_083353.png

Posted with X10 via CB10
    08-02-14 07:35 AM
    Three things (Opera 23.0.1522.60, Windows 8.1):
    1. The tip link in the sidebar (Search | CrackBerry.com) doesn't actually exist.
    2. Not sure if it's my screen resolution, but the categories under the header bar should either be centered or there should be more of them: New Header Feedback, Issues and Suggestions!-cbredesignheader.jpg
    3. If I click Go Advanced when replying and scroll all the way to the top, the top bar is covered by an orange strip, with the thread author's name in one corner and the time it was posted in the other.
    08-02-14 04:39 PM
    Can't really view it properly on Q10 or bold 9900 (legacy) due to it not using word wrap (formatting the text to display on smaller screens). Works fine in opera mini however, with a bit of glitches.

Posted via CrackBerry 10 (CB10) application using my BlackBerry Q10.
    08-02-14 07:27 PM
    m.crackberry.com is very slow to load and a tad jerky when scrolling on my 9900. Was much more fluid and easier to read before the update.
    08-04-14 05:46 PM
    Yeh, I think there are definitely compatibility issues with IE 8. As someone else said, the page is bouncing up and down. It appears to be hiding 3 links, then unhiding them in an endless loop.

I know, IE 8.. get with the program, welcome to the 90's.. blah blah blah.. I work for the government. Some folks here still think cutting edge involves some kind of animated gif of some sort. Believe me, the technology here reflects that concept.

Would love a fix... how else am I gonna waste taxpayers money?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 10:03 PM
    Oh dear lord, just opened the site the mobile site, the header really needs to go away, I have to scroll down just to get to see anything. Compound that with the ad at the bottom and I have nothing to see really on a Q10

Oh and none of the menu works. I can't even go back to the main page with all the squares to do a simple search, have to shut it down and bring up the page I saved.
    08-05-14 06:51 AM
52 123