I've viewed the new forums on various monitors with different browsers. The quote boxes always look very pale yellow (not beige) against white, and thus very hard to discern. I do hope a high-contrast border will be implemented.

The only pencil I've seen is the pale gray one in my own posts, allowing me to edit them.

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    Pencil next the the member name indicates the OP

New Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread-untitled.jpeg
    03-17-17 09:11 PM
    Oh ok. I guess I hadn't seen it yet. Or known what it was.
    Pencil next the the member name indicates the OP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpeg 
Views:	137 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	419636
    Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    03-17-17 10:31 PM
    Unsubscribe via E-Mail link does not work anymore:

http://forums.crackberry.com/subscri...f0d4d981128209

Crackberry Forums Message
    An error occurred while attempting to unsubscribe you. Click here to unsubscribe.

Crackberry Forums Message
    An invalid threadid or forumid was specified
    03-18-17 06:03 PM
    [...]

If you encounter any bugs, problems, ANYTHING at all with our forum design, please post your feedback here. Your help is key, as it will help the overall design and performance for ALL members!

Thank you in advance for your help!
    Selecting the old theme: "Crackberry 2013 - TEST2" as my default theme, works again.
    However, there's a bug.
    When you click on your own user name or post count and then if you want to click on a post you've made, it does not take you to your post any longer but just opens the opening post of a thread.

New Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread-2017-03-21_004057.jpg
    In other words, when you have a huge thread you have to scroll through all pages to look up your own post in stead of just clicking on your own post by clicking on the thread title (or was it the post itself?) where the red arrow points. It used to be the case that simply clicking on the thread title (or the post itself) would bring you to your post within a thread directly (without having to look for it). Hopefully this can be looked at and fixed.
    03-20-17 06:54 PM
    Selecting the old theme: "Crackberry 2013 - TEST2" as my default theme, works again.
    However, there's a bug.
    When you click on your own user name or post count and then if you want to click on a post you've made, it does not take you to your post any longer but just opens the opening post of a thread.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-03-21_004057.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	153.7 KB 
ID:	419929
    In other words, when you have a huge thread you have to scroll through all pages to look up your own post in stead of just clicking on your own post by clicking on the thread title (or was it the post itself?) where the red arrow points. It used to be the case that simply clicking on the thread title (or the post itself) would bring you to your post within a thread directly (without having to look for it). Hopefully this can be looked at and fixed.
    clicking that link has always been like that to my knowledge. You have to click the "see more" link to go to your actual post.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-20-17 07:38 PM
    clicking that link has always been like that to my knowledge. You have to click the "see more" link to go to your actual post.
    I'm sorry, but I know this is not true because since the first day I've been a member here my daily "modus operandi" was always clicking on my own username at the top and then "posts" or "find latest posts" to view the list of my own posts. I could then simply click on the title of the thread in which I made a post (see attachment) and that took me directly to my actual post in that thread and I could then continue to proceed reading the posts made after my own post. Currently clicking on the title brings you to the openings post of that thread and I have to go through all pages to find my post manually. This is very time consuming.

I do not know what you mean with "see more". I can't find that?
    03-21-17 06:17 AM
    I'm sorry, but I know this is not true because since the first day I've been a member here my daily "modus operandi" was always clicking on my own username at the top and then "posts" or "find latest posts" to view the list of my own posts. I could then simply click on the title of the thread in which I made a post (see attachment) and that took me directly to my actual post in that thread and I could then continue to proceed reading the posts made after my own post. Currently clicking on the title brings you to the openings post of that thread and I have to go through all pages to find my post manually. This is very time consuming.

I do not know what you mean with "see more". I can't find that?
    See more is found by clicking the activity tab on your profile.

To the best of my knowledge, accessing posts directly from a member's post list hasn't worked in a long time. As a moderator, it has been a high source of frustration.
    03-21-17 06:55 AM
    Hey devs,

I just wanted to say I'm REALLY loving this new layout, I'll admit I was skeptical at first.

There are a few things that would be cool to see changed.

First, option to turn off quoted emails.

Second, only see quotes from others in your quoted post section.

Third, are we removing Top Posters and Liked posts for good? If we do implement it, it would be nice to exclude Rehab section.

Thanks everyone working on this!!
    03-21-17 10:22 AM
    Hey devs,

I just wanted to say I'm REALLY loving this new layout, I'll admit I was skeptical at first.

There are a few things that would be cool to see changed.

First, option to turn off quoted emails.

Second, only see quotes from others in your quoted post section.

Third, are we removing Top Posters and Liked posts for good? If we do implement it, it would be nice to exclude Rehab section.

Thanks everyone working on this!!
    You can turn them off in User Tagging Settings.

http://forums.crackberry.com/usertag...action=options
    mrfreeze likes this.
    03-21-17 12:51 PM
    You can turn them off in User Tagging Settings.

http://forums.crackberry.com/usertag...action=options
    Thanks!
    03-21-17 12:57 PM
    It was my understanding and @David Lundblad can correct me if I'm wrong. Was that IF we brought the old templates back they would be provided AS IS, and with no support. They had some bugs, known bugs and what was/is being fixed is the new template. Those using the old template would be welcome to do so, but AS IS.
    howarmat and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-22-17 12:44 PM
    It was my understanding and @David Lundblad can correct me if I'm wrong. Was that IF we brought the old templates back they would be provided AS IS, and with no support. They had some bugs, known bugs and what was/is being fixed is the new template. Those using the old template would be welcome to do so, but AS IS.
    Yes that is correct. If its broke, sorry its going go stay broke.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-22-17 02:06 PM
    Sums up BlackBerry as a company nicely.
    03-23-17 07:46 AM
    Does this also apply to those two issues:

Email forum-unsubscribe error:
    /site-app-feedback-help-f19/new-forum-design-official-feedback-thread-1101066/index6.html#post12808552

FORUM RSS-feed error:
    /site-app-feedback-help-f19/rss-feed-not-linking-correctly-1101467/#post12806934
    03-23-17 07:55 AM

https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12808552

FORUM RSS-feed error:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12806934
    those dont have anything to do with the old forum. Those aren't even related to the new forum actually. I think those are related to the switch of how we handled subscribed threads and such
    gizmo21 and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-23-17 09:11 AM
    those dont have anything to do with the old forum. Those aren't even related to the new forum actually. I think those are related to the switch of how we handled subscribed threads and such
    They coincided with the new design, so I that's why I was posting here. If those get resolved I don't mind what the cause was
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-23-17 11:46 AM

https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12808552

FORUM RSS-feed error:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12806934
    that likely will be fixed!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-23-17 10:03 PM
    Two problems I've noticed...

If the OP starts as anonymous, then joins and posts on the thread, they don't show as the OP. I could swear that wasn't the case on the old theme.

While the new method of multiquote is nice, it doesn't work while mobile, nor if you want to and the posts are on different pages. You also can't quote from one thread to another, which can be really helpful at times, especially giving someone credit for a solution, posted elsewhere.
    03-23-17 11:16 PM
    The forum theme switchy thing at the bottom worked today, it let me select the 2013 theme.

The theme no longer has all the links at the top of the screen, eg. today's posts, participated, etc etc. but I guess that's broken by design, to encourage us to stick with the new style?
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    03-25-17 02:43 PM
    it load much faster (for my 56k modem) on my G4 iMac (RSS) - not as fast as appleinsider.com, but 3x faster than before. I do like the clean look a lot. I can see majority of the RSS site - big improvment. missing only few buttons. The like and dislike click not working on my computer - which is fine for me... someone just miss few likes. I also use window 7 with firefox at work, that works fine, except occational kicked out of the website - i believe is firefox issue or fire wall fighting some of the code... on my z30, no major issues. Many thanks guys to improve the website so much, really appreciated.
    David Lundblad likes this.
    03-25-17 04:24 PM
    may be i shouldn't say it is load faster now: this morning it was very slow. the forums site didn't go to RSS directly as usual, but went into full version - sad. (also used some data for nothing). don't know what changed.
    David Lundblad likes this.
    03-26-17 06:13 AM
    Where did the menu where we saw Liked Posts / etc.. or Replies to your posts go?
    04-03-17 01:10 AM
    well, it is load super fast on my old mac now, even with 33K transmission... great improvement, much appreciated... still can't "like" anybody... but it is great compare to 1 week ago. Many thanks guys. (can't read anyone like me or quote me... but I got email notification.. that works.. that possibly prevent me to get into dog fight too much - excellent side effect).
    04-03-17 11:15 AM
    Yeah to be honest with the recent changes that have been implemented I'm quite happy with the forums in this state. The colour schemes are what I'd work on as when I go to the dark theme then it's hard to read some of what @BigBadWulf is writing above with the bold text.

Would be interesting to be able to customize the themes a bit (no idea if that's even possible)
    I actually made a darker forum theme last night that I posted, which actually accounts for BigBadWulf's blue font. :P It makes the blue lighter so you can actually read it.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/site-fe.../#post12826297
    BigBadWulf and DrBoomBotz like this.
    04-04-17 07:54 PM
    Have I missed something (let's not get too global in replying to that)? Can I change the colors of the quoted material? I can barely discern quoted material from new material. There is a slight color cast to the quoted material. I'm using firefox (and I just opened this thread in Chrome and it is the same - barely discernable).

What do I need to tweak to get QUOTED material to stand out. I am not color blind but I am OLD! So maybe that's part of the problem.

Thanks in advance.
    04-07-17 12:48 PM
194 ... 45678