Post Quotes
    I don't need listings of when I quoted somebody. Don't think I've ever quoted somebody, not been aware of it had to be told. It's very confusing with the lack of contrast when several quotes have been made.
    If theres a setting to turn this off, I can't find it.
    1122334455667788 likes this.
    03-12-17 08:08 AM
    Post Quotes
    I don't need listings of when I quoted somebody. Don't think I've ever quoted somebody, not been aware of it had to be told. It's very confusing with the lack of contrast when several quotes have been made.
    If theres a setting to turn this off, I can't find it.
    Go to "Settings->User Tagging->Settings"
    pkcable likes this.
    03-12-17 08:35 AM
    Go to "Settings->User Tagging->Settings"
    You mean this one? "Check this box if you want to hide the Quote alerts"
    From the description, it would appear to hide ALL quote alerts.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-12-17 10:12 AM
    You mean this one? "Check this box if you want to hide the Quote alerts"
    From the description, it would appear to hide ALL quote alerts.
    Unfortunately you will have to see your own for now.
    03-12-17 10:48 AM
    Unfortunately you will have to see your own for now.
    Wish list
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-12-17 12:56 PM
    Wish list
    They've been pretty proactive with respect to requests on this thread. Kudos to the team!
    Wezard and pkcable like this.
    03-12-17 01:24 PM
    Can you please give us an option to go back to old view.
    DaFoxGrey and StephanieMaks like this.
    03-12-17 01:55 PM
    Ignored users' posts text is way too big. I'm pretty sure Ignored Users mean I don't want to hear from this guy, not show me in big bold letters that this guy posted.

New Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread-2017-03-12-18_32_31-i-pre-registered-now-what_-blackberry-forums-crackberry.com.png
    03-12-17 05:35 PM
    Ignored users' posts text is way too big
    Have I made it to that list yet?
    03-13-17 08:15 AM
    Have I made it to that list yet?
    I'll let you keep guessing.
    03-13-17 08:20 AM
    Yeah to be honest with the recent changes that have been implemented I'm quite happy with the forums in this state. The colour schemes are what I'd work on as when I go to the dark theme then it's hard to read some of what @BigBadWulf is writing above with the bold text.

Would be interesting to be able to customize the themes a bit (no idea if that's even possible)
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-13-17 09:16 AM
    Yeah to be honest with the recent changes that have been implemented I'm quite happy with the forums in this state. The colour schemes are what I'd work on as when I go to the dark theme then it's hard to read some of what @BigBadWulf is writing above with the bold text.

Would be interesting to be able to customize the themes a bit (no idea if that's even possible)
    He said he was doing it deliberately lol.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-13-17 09:24 AM
    Can you please give us an option to go back to old view.

They are, and have been considering this, @David Lundblad can comment better on this, BUT if they do it would be unsupported, much was broken and can not be fixed about it, and all resources going forward are with making the new design as good as possible. And as @BigBadWulf said, they ARE listening to us and making changes based on our feedback. I personally have influenced the design and helped to fix several bugs! @GioLogist is probably sick of my bug report videos! lol
    Wezard and BigBadWulf like this.
    03-13-17 09:31 AM
    They are, and have been considering this, @David Lundblad can comment better on this, BUT if they do it would be unsupported, much was broken and can not be fixed about it, and all resources going forward are with making the new design as good as possible. And as @BigBadWulf said, they ARE listening to us and making changes based on our feedback. I personally have influenced the design and helped to fix several bugs! @GioLogist is probably sick of my bug report videos! lol
    @GioLogist this is a test for a video bug report!
    03-13-17 10:57 AM
    I'm having a problem that when I'm on my email, looking at a forum post reply, I cannot get unsubscribe nor unsubscribe all. The email link opens CB but I continue to get an error message. Crack berry forum message, An error occurred while trying to unsubscribe and please click on link. After clicking new link I get, An invalid threadid or forumid was specified. I've tried my passport, my Nexus 6 and win10 laptop.
    03-13-17 01:19 PM
    Is the Style chooser supposed to work?
    On top of having an option to have the old style, can we have a different view that is wider? Half of the screen is just blank gray space. *More than half..

Wezard likes this.
    03-14-17 04:57 PM
    Perhaps I put this also in here as it also seems to be an "new design" problem : RSS feed is not deeplinking to correct threads /site-app-feedback-help-f19/rss-feed-not-linking-correctly-1101467/#post12782443
    As Michelle suggested I re-post it here again.

If this error just on my devices, an short answer is also OK, then I'll try it again.
    03-15-17 04:05 AM
    Excellent new makeover bright,fast and smooth .
    03-15-17 04:16 AM
    I know I've asked this before, but would the design team please consider just putting a 1px or 2px border around the quote boxes? Then you wouldn't have to find a different background color. Using bright red or a cyan (please not another pastel shade!) for this would make the quote boxes stand out in both light and dark themes. Enough people have complained the quote areas are hard to see, that I think it's worth giving this your attention. Thank you!
    03-15-17 05:44 PM
    I cannot get unsubscribe nor unsubscribe all. The email link opens CB but I continue to get an error message. Crack berry forum message, An error occurred while trying to unsubscribe and please click on link. After clicking new link I get, An invalid threadid or forumid was specified.
    This is something important to address. Getting lots of notifications for threads I used to follow but unsubscribed to long ago. Unable to unfollow again.
    03-16-17 11:22 AM
    The forum style selector at the bottom of the page is still broken. When I try and select the CrackBerry 2013 style the page just refreshes with the MoNa Style.

Funny thing is, all BlackBerry's boneheaded moves couldn't cure my CrackBerry additon. But a forum facelift has just about done it.

I'll check back in a week or so to see if the style selector is fixed & I can use the old forum appearance again.
    03-16-17 04:53 PM
    The forum style selector at the bottom of the page is still broken. When I try and select the CrackBerry 2013 style the page just refreshes with the MoNa Style.

Funny thing is, all BlackBerry's boneheaded moves couldn't cure my CrackBerry additon. But a forum facelift has just about done it.

I'll check back in a week or so to see if the style selector is fixed & I can use the old forum appearance again.
    its working as it should right now. The other themes are purposefully disabled right now. We might allow other themes to be used again but not at this time.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-16-17 05:41 PM
    I really would like QUOTED material to stand out better in threads when using the Web Interface under Firefox. I can barely discern where the quoted material is as there is almost no distinction.

Is this something that can be tweaked on my end (themes or some such) or it is just the way the software performs.

I also would not mind seeing who posted the original question. It can sometimes help when replying to immediately know the OP.

Over and out.
    03-17-17 07:29 PM
    I really would like QUOTED material to stand out better in threads when using the Web Interface under Firefox. I can barely discern where the quoted material is as there is almost no distinction.

Is this something that can be tweaked on my end (themes or some such) or it is just the way the software performs.
    It's distinct enough for me, but many have mentioned it. Maybe your white is set too warm? It's colored in in beige. I imagine this will be addressed, possibly with a border.

I also would not mind seeing who posted the original question. It can sometimes help when replying to immediately know the OP.

Over and out.
    Look for the pencil next to their name. This was added at least a week ago. Nothing that really jumps out at you, but now that you know it's there, I bet you'll notice it.
    03-17-17 07:57 PM
    I've viewed the new forums on various monitors with different browsers. The quote boxes always look very pale yellow (not beige) against white, and thus very hard to discern. I do hope a high-contrast border will be implemented.
    It's distinct enough for me, but many have mentioned it. Maybe your white is set too warm? It's colored in in beige. I imagine this will be addressed, possibly with a border.
    The only pencil I've seen is the pale gray one in my own posts, allowing me to edit them.
    Look for the pencil next to their name. This was added at least a week ago. Nothing that really jumps out at you, but now that you know it's there, I bet you'll notice it.

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    03-17-17 08:37 PM
194 ... 34567 ...