Small thing, really, but something I noticed some time ago.

When editing your profile, there is a section where you can list your devices. There's one spot for your phone, and one spot for a tablet.

But, it seems that some devices by some manufactures haven't been updated in a while. I happen to have an Amazon Fire Tablet HD8. The closest choice - and you have to pick what's available... can't put your own actual device in there - is "Amazon Kindle Fire". The other choices of HD7 and HD8.9 are not good enough, especially since those are old devices now and my tablet is neither of those. Also, Amazon dropped the "Kindle" name on the regular tablets several years ago. "Kindle" now refers only to the e-book readers.

The other thing is, it would be nice to be able to list more devices if you wanted. I'd like to include my Z10, which I still keep running.

That's it.

Thanks.
    10-30-19 11:19 PM
    Small thing, really, but something I noticed some time ago.

When editing your profile, there is a section where you can list your devices. There's one spot for your phone, and one spot for a tablet.

But, it seems that some devices by some manufactures haven't been updated in a while. I happen to have an Amazon Fire Tablet HD8. The closest choice - and you have to pick what's available... can't put your own actual device in there - is "Amazon Kindle Fire". The other choices of HD7 and HD8.9 are not good enough, especially since those are old devices now and my tablet is neither of those. Also, Amazon dropped the "Kindle" name on the regular tablets several years ago. "Kindle" now refers only to the e-book readers.

The other thing is, it would be nice to be able to list more devices if you wanted. I'd like to include my Z10, which I still keep running.

That's it.

Thanks.
    Can @Bla1ze get you some cheese too? ;-D
    10-31-19 08:10 AM
    Can @Bla1ze get you some cheese too? ;-D
    Sure.

It's the best thing with a little whine, is it not?
    10-31-19 08:52 AM
    Sure.

It's the best thing with a little whine, is it not?
    Thank you for taking in the simple lighthearted intended meaning.... I'm over the entitlement sensitivity attitude so many have.
    10-31-19 10:04 AM
    Well, it was just a suggestion, which is why it's in the Feedback section.

I also know it's more of a Mobile Nations thing since its part of the bigger site. I just happen to visit CB more so posted here about it.
    10-31-19 11:42 AM

I also know it's more of a Mobile Nations thing since its part of the bigger site. I just happen to visit CB more so posted here about it.
    I agree with you completely. I meant I appreciated that our exchange was lighthearted instead of anyone getting upset like so many do here. :-D
    10-31-19 11:59 AM

There's a spot for you to fill in any missing devices if they are not listed.

Edit: Actually, that only appears to be available on the phones section. I'll work on getting more added as well as the 'other' section so you can add your own.
    10-31-19 12:00 PM
    I agree with you completely. I meant I appreciated that our exchange was lighthearted instead of anyone getting upset like so many do here. :-D
    What do you mean by that?!

Actually, I totally understand.
    There's a spot for you to fill in any missing devices if they are not listed.

Edit: Actually, that only appears to be available on the phones section. I'll work on getting more added as well as the 'other' section so you can add your own.
    Thanks Bla1ze.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    10-31-19 12:22 PM