is there anyway to access ur actual blackberry emails on ur computer meaning not msn or yahoo i mean ur actual blackberry email that u create
    09-01-09 12:30 PM
    this is my email for my tour [email protected]

how can i access it on my pc?
    09-01-09 12:32 PM
    You have to forward it to another email account. That email address is only viewable on blackberry devices unless forwarded. It's part of the BIS system.....
    09-01-09 12:34 PM
    I think it only goes to your phone. You can set it up where it forwards all emails sent to that address to one of your other addresses that you can access on your pc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 12:35 PM
    oh ok well im pissed cause i bought berrybuzz and i brught it off of crackberry and its nit showing up in my account hstory cause i had to replace my tour cause of the trackball issue but now i dont ave my activation code so im kinda screwed i think
    09-01-09 12:47 PM
    Have you tried contacting Crackberry CS? They also ask for your PIN when ordering BerryBuzz, maybe they can help you out?
    09-01-09 02:54 PM
    oh ok well im pissed cause i bought berrybuzz and i brught it off of crackberry and its nit showing up in my account hstory cause i had to replace my tour cause of the trackball issue but now i dont ave my activation code so im kinda screwed i think
    Ok u mean the order history on the store? or the device email itself? Did you go thru the update/change PIN(Device ID) in the store?

* Moved to site and Bug reporting section....
    09-01-09 03:03 PM
    09-01-09 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD