Has anyone else who has a @crackberry.com email address run into the issue that their email address does not exist anymore?

When I send an email from any email account to my or my wife's @crackberry.com account, the following error is returned...

"Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: (name)@crackberry.com
    Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
    Diagnostic code: smtp;550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist."

I've reached out to Mobile Nations twice but they haven't replied yet.

Is there a CrackBerry email outage or are my wife and I the only ones.

To cover off some questions, yes I have gone into the @crackberry.com email settings and cycled the forwarding and I have changed where the emails get forwarded to.

I am hoping someone can provide some assistance as we are missing important emails.

Thanks for reading and helping.
    09-23-16 05:37 PM
    I've reached out to Mobile Nations twice but they haven't replied yet.
    Someone will get back to you soon, but the long and short of it is that the email forwarding system has been discontinued. It actually hasn't been a part of new sign ups for a while now but you have been a member since 2009 and were offered it back when you signed up.
    James Falconer and pkcable like this.
    09-23-16 08:56 PM
    Thank you Bla1ze for responding.

Now I know.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-23-16 10:48 PM
    So what is the bottom line ?

Was it discontinued for good now, or will it still work for old users ?
    Ive been member since 2009 and grown attached to this email.

Been waiting for support answer but no luck.

Cheers
    10-14-16 10:05 AM
    So what is the bottom line ?

Was it discontinued for good now, or will it still work for old users ?
    Ive been member since 2009 and grown attached to this email.

Been waiting for support answer but no luck.

Cheers
    as far as i know its gone for good.
    10-14-16 10:18 AM
    It has been discontinued.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-17-16 02:13 PM
    It's SO easy these days to sign up for email accounts, so if you need additional email accounts why not open a second (or 3rd or 4th) gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc email account. I have about 10 gmail accounts.
    10-18-16 01:11 PM
    10-19-16 10:45 AM

All the spammers are going crazy right now since they can no longer spam to my old @crackberry email! lol
    10-19-16 11:48 AM
    I liked it because it is not an email but just fwds. Didn;t have to give out my email address. Oh well.
    10-19-16 12:43 PM
    I liked it because it is not an email but just fwds. Didn;t have to give out my email address. Oh well.
    Perhaps something in this guide can be adapted to apply? I don't see why it couldn't work with 2 gmail accounts, or with a gmail account and with another providers email account.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...s-bb10-820767/
    10-19-16 01:39 PM
    Or perhaps an outlook.com account? With those, you can set up 8 (IIRC) aliases that can be used for newsletters, etc, without exposing a main email address.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-19-16 01:54 PM
    So is this now completely gone? The "email forward" section is still under my profile, but I've discovered nothing appears to be relaying from it, and we get a bounce from Google Apps (the new MX host).

Some notice would have been nice on this. I'd imagine it would have been pretty easy too, given you have all of our crackberry addresses... I've got a couple of websites set up with this as the primary email address, and am now unable to recovery my password for them at all.

Whilst I understand it was a free service, it honestly wouldn't have been that hard to communicate a decomission timeframe so we could have made alternate arrangements.
    10-25-16 08:32 AM
    So is this now completely gone? The "email forward" section is still under my profile, but I've discovered nothing appears to be relaying from it, and we get a bounce from Google Apps (the new MX host).

Some notice would have been nice on this. I'd imagine it would have been pretty easy too, given you have all of our crackberry addresses... I've got a couple of websites set up with this as the primary email address, and am now unable to recovery my password for them at all.

Whilst I understand it was a free service, it honestly wouldn't have been that hard to communicate a decomission timeframe so we could have made alternate arrangements.
    They sent you several notices. They all got return bounced
    10-25-16 08:55 AM
    Does not work

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 03:47 PM