Any way to move all of the waiting rooms to a sub-forum? Or does someone want to take the reins on making an availability thread, and keeping it updated as more info comes out? Maybe we can make it a sticky?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-17 02:12 AM
    I'd go with a sub-forum
    03-16-17 02:34 AM
    Any way to move all of the waiting rooms to a sub-forum? Or does someone want to take the reins on making an availability thread, and keeping it updated as more info comes out? Maybe we can make it a sticky?

Posted via CB10
    This

#soon , later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    03-16-17 03:15 AM
    I'd go with moving them all into the trash, but one megathread would probably work.
    Azumarill likes this.
    03-16-17 03:28 AM
    There are just a few of them... It is good to see folks following the Key1 in different countries and also a way to identify crackberry fans in our countries. I would keep them.
    03-16-17 03:58 AM
    There are just a few of them... It is good to see folks following the Key1 in different countries and also a way to identify crackberry fans in our countries. I would keep them.
    I agree. The connection that different places in the world have is region specific, yet here we all are as one. It's a beautiful thing . Leave them alone and don't micromanage a forum to your personal liking.
    BigBadWulf and Heavens1 like this.
    03-16-17 04:21 AM
    Thanks for the input folks. Excitement is a good thing, and they'll all fade into the past soon...

Hopefully
    jamesharmeling and Heavens1 like this.
    03-16-17 06:52 AM
    03-16-17 07:10 AM
    Agreed. I'm glad there's an Australian key1 waiting room, it keeps chat related to our situation and needs in the one place .
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-16-17 07:20 AM
    I think by continent is fine. I've learned a lot about the release by having a specific thread relating to my area.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-16-17 08:20 AM
    [Rant on] i've realised how ignorant and selfish a thread of this nature is ....

Those who don't use, and couldn't give two figs about att and verizon et al, constantly put up with thread after thread of the same questions and discussion and don't complain, we just ignore those threads.

And the same goes for all the rest of the threads that relate to the US only, and there are way too many of them, the rest of us don't say, hey put their stuff into one thread and tell 'em to stick to it. [Rant off]
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-16-17 02:42 PM
    And while I'm ranting on .... Why did the fun police close the (spoof) Antarctica key1 thread?

That was great light relief .....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12805517
    Last edited by Heavens1; 03-16-17 at 03:58 PM.
    03-16-17 02:50 PM
    For now we are allowing country threads but we arent going to allow city/region/etc threads.
    03-16-17 05:44 PM