I'm not trying to be smirk. But it seems like a lot of threads here are moved elsewhere. Maybe consider moving all these threads to the General discussion forums and possibly call it "General Blackberry News, Rumors, & Discussions". Just a thought.
    06-10-10 01:35 PM
    Also can we please have a rant section so we don't get this area and the one above it cluttered up with people going "I hate BB" or "RIM needs to build a better phone"? It's getting old.
    06-10-10 02:22 PM
    RIM needs to build a better phone
    Fixed. lol.
    06-10-10 02:42 PM
    I'd be liking the rant section.
    06-10-10 02:43 PM
    A rant section would be swweeeet.
    06-10-10 03:13 PM
    Stop messing with the crack - leave it be.....
    06-10-10 04:00 PM
    A rant section would be a great idea.
    06-10-10 04:13 PM
    And a "Good-Bye to BB" Section would come in handy too....
    06-10-10 04:34 PM
    Put me down for the rant section.
    06-10-10 04:55 PM
    Or how about the "RIM needs to get their act together section" or "RIM is being left behind section" and my fav "When was your last truncated email section". Let's get it poppin!
    06-10-10 04:56 PM
    I vote any thread thats has "Im leaving" or "Goodbye BlackBerry, hello....... in the title; be automatically deleted. Guess what? WE DONT CARE, RIM DOESN'T CARE, NOBODY CARES.
    06-10-10 05:15 PM
    I vote any thread thats has "Im leaving" or "Goodbye BlackBerry, hello....... in the title; be automatically deleted. Guess what? WE DONT CARE, RIM DOESN'T CARE, NOBODY CARES.
    RIM doesn't care when they lose customers? Interesting way to do business.

Feeling a little defensive these days? Need a hug maybe? <g>

Sorry, that last line was just in fun - seems to me that a lot of Berry fans are feeling a little "under siege" these days. I really hope RIM steps up to the plate and rewards your loyalty.

- R.
    06-10-10 05:22 PM
    seems to me that a lot of Berry fans are feeling a little "under siege" these days. I really hope RIM steps up to the plate and rewards your loyalty.

- R.
    Hardly. It's usually the same few people, plus a bunch of random people that don't post too often. For a forum with over 2million users, that's not very surprising.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 05:37 PM
    RIM doesn't care when they lose customers? Interesting way to do business.

Feeling a little defensive these days? Need a hug maybe? <g>

Sorry, that last line was just in fun - seems to me that a lot of Berry fans are feeling a little "under siege" these days. I really hope RIM steps up to the plate and rewards your loyalty.

- R.
    LOL. Not defensive in the least. The original post was made "tongue in cheek", I had hoped that readers would get it. I am not emotionally involved with my Blackberry to the point where I live or die Berry. IF another device comes along thats better than this 9700, I wont hesitate to switch.
    06-10-10 05:44 PM
    lol. Not defensive in the least. The original post was made "tongue in cheek", i had hoped that readers would get it. I am not emotionally involved with my blackberry to the point where i live or die berry. if another device comes along thats better than this 9700, i wont hesitate to switch.
    +100000000
    06-11-10 05:39 AM
    And a "Good-Bye to BB" Section would come in handy too....
    It could be called �Attention Needy Users Say Goodbye"

LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 10:47 AM
    For The Record, when we move a thread we leave a redirect in the original forum and often 1 final bump (least I do) so the thread is easy for the OP to find again. Especially when they are new. I know us vets are aware of the many tools we have to find our own as well as other threads that interest us, but, for noobs we got to make it easier.

Anyways I personally like the idea of a rants forum, but don't expect 1 any time soon, they are too tough to moderate and they end up causing WAY more trouble than they are worth. On the plus side they are a good place to warehouse and then easily ignore all those "noisy exits" threads as we affectionately call them.
    06-11-10 02:20 PM
    How about a counter next to each of THE SMARTPHONE EXPERTS NETWORK sites... that way we can see the "shifts" in membership....
    07-23-10 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD