Anyone else agree that there has been way too many theme developing posts in here lately? Not that I'm saying don't help, but there is a place. And posting developing questions in here takes away from those who are posting about finished themes or theme requests.

Also, don't be lazy, most likely the question has been answered, that is why there is a "search forum" function.
    06-07-09 10:12 PM
    yea u have a point but also if the mod's or admin or w/e ever they have had a prob with it they would fix it why not just report the post to be moved into a diff place? then start a topic about it when u are doin the same thing now and plus should not matter if its to do with any theme for any device if u post it in the 81XX or what cat like come on dude 267post and joined this year when there has been members here longer that dont care why should u, its to do with themes just let it go
    06-07-09 10:18 PM
    yea u have a point but also if the mod's or admin or w/e ever they have had a prob with it they would fix it why not just report the post to be moved into a diff place? then start a topic about it when u are doin the same thing now and plus should not matter if its to do with any theme for any device if u post it in the 81XX or what cat like come on dude 267post and joined this year when there has been members here longer that dont care why should u, its to do with themes just let it go
    Your right, I do have a point, period.
    06-07-09 10:24 PM
    well dude what i was saying but u are right is that,

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/

for all them cats they could make 2 sub forums, theme help/reg and the other sub cat be done theme/done theme req to try and keep the forum more clean but ya
    06-07-09 10:26 PM
    No offense, but are you speaking Ebonics? My name is not dude, and I don't know any cats. lol. j/k, just giving you a hard time.

I think that if you developed themes and posted them in this forum you would see my point of view a bit clearer.
    06-07-09 10:33 PM
    While I agree that threads should be posted in their designated Forums generally, unfortunately the Theme Developers Forum is a dead zone compared to this Forum. If members were actively visiting/posting/answering questions in that Forum then more threads would be posted there. The developers seem to be much more active in this Forum, as I am, so people go to where they know the knowledgeable are. I have no problem answering questions that I feel capable of answering, and enjoy doing so. I agree if mods think it is a problem, they are fully capable of doing their job.
    06-07-09 10:38 PM
    It's not all about the mods doing their job, it's about members being conscience of the topic of this forum. I think it is rude to post a bunch of posts that otherwise would be on topic. People are lazy, most likely 99 percent of their questions have already been answered multiple times, which is why there is a "search forum" function.
    06-07-09 11:51 PM
    God you're so stupid :-)
    06-08-09 12:00 AM
    God you're so stupid :-)
    "j.dolla", what is that? Some kind of homie gangsta name. lol.
    06-08-09 12:04 AM
    Hey jerde let me start by saying I love ur themes
    I kind of understand ur point but I don't understand y if u feel the way u do then y would u post this topic on here? Shouldn't this go under the RANTS AND RAVE SECTION?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 12:05 AM
    I kind of understand ur point but I don't understand y if u feel the way u do then y would u post this topic on here? Shouldn't this go under the RANTS AND RAVE SECTION?

Exactly, rather then making a point, you..yourself have contributed to the problem you're fighting off.
    06-08-09 12:10 AM

You are right that it is more of a, as Dennis Miller would put it, "rant." But no one listens in there. I just see how lazy people have gotten when all they have to do is search the forum. No one wants to learn themes, they want people to tell them everything.

I remember when I first started learning, and how much I used the search function. There has been maybe a couple times that after extensive searching I did not find what I needed, then I would post. Most the questions I see being posted have been answered multiple times, and it gets annoying when people are posting their finished themes and then you come back after a couple days and they have been prematurely pushed back a page because of warrantless posts.
    06-08-09 12:13 AM
    Exactly, rather then making a point, you..yourself have contributed to the problem you're fighting off.
    No, my position is not about not helping people or creating havoc, but rather helping those who post their hard work in the appropriate thread so that people can discuss those finished themes.

BTW, good to see you around, mod.
    06-08-09 12:17 AM
    But jerde, the other day I saw a dude that psted a DIY quest and he also said the other place was dead and no one really goes over there. That's what u just said as well. So y r u any dif then him? U feel my point? So if ur calling upon the mods to do their job right then this pst should def be moved to the rants and rave side. Right?

06-08-09 12:28 AM
    But jerde, the other day I saw a dude that psted a DIY quest and he also said the other place was dead and no one really goes over there. That's what u just said as well. So y r u any dif then him? U feel my point? So if ur calling upon the mods to do their job right then this pst should def be moved to the rants and rave side. Right?

Sure, but that is what the "search forums" function is for. Would you say that 90 percent of the question that get asked have already been answered?

As I said, people have gotten lazy and it's because they post simple questions without searching first so that someone else can do the work for them. I'm not saying don't help, I've helped others myself.
    06-08-09 12:37 AM
    Fact is, this forum is for those who have a theme request or for those who have finished a theme so that we can discuss those themes. There are plenty of places for developers to get their questions asked, crackberry or not. The occasional question isn't a big deal as no forum is perfect, but lately it's gotten much worse. If I have offended anyone, I'm not sorry, as I'm just trying to see more threads about finished themes and not simple questions that have already been answered.
    06-08-09 12:46 AM
    I don't think jerde is stupid. I think he's a cool cat.
    J.dolla u mad blunt. that's ebonics for "ur pretty staring forward" LOL!

lol, that one is pretty good.
    06-08-09 12:47 AM
    Thanks jose.

I just dnt like people who try to act like there right when there most deff. Wrong.

He's just acting like a ****

Am I allowed to say that?

I guess ill see right now lol
    lol, ok, me wrong, you right. You smart, me dumb.
    06-08-09 12:49 AM
    Ok mod, I have finished my rant. You can move this thread to the appropriate rant n' rave thread now. Although not before we end with one last "rant" from the rantmaster himself...

06-08-09 12:54 AM
    J ...can I call u j? I'm just curious and please don't take it da wrong way. R u a chick or a dude?

lol, good question.
    06-08-09 12:57 AM
    aight! Good night guys. I'm out!

06-08-09 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD