The old mobile site worked perfectly on my phones screen, now with the new site I have to constantly "track pad" over to the right to read the end of sentences. I tried going to the bottom of the page and hitting default style but that just sends me to desktop mode?
    I'm guessing this has been answered before but of course, I can't find it!
    03-19-13 08:06 PM
    I've been having all kinds of issues with CrackBerry homepage on my OS7.1 device.

I experience what you described along with page refused to load, page extremely small,page pushed to far left with white page on the right,pictures and videos don't appear on blog.

I hardly read the blogs as much as I use to because of this.

I also understand that they are still working on making the site work for all devices so I remain patient until then.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    03-19-13 08:12 PM
    Well it's good to see I'm not the only one, and not just an obscure setting on my phone issue.
    03-20-13 07:18 AM
    I loved the old site specially browsing on my phone, now it isn't the same at all. It used to be so fast and typing a reply was seemless. Now its laggy, the pages don't load nicely, always have to double or triple tap to resize the page. I use to have the blog as my starter page but I had to change that. Giving a bit feedback, the site is not great on mobile. Even typing this message took a while because it lag sooo much.
    03-20-13 05:00 PM
    The old mobile site worked perfectly on my phones screen, now with the new site I have to constantly "track pad" over to the right to read the end of sentences. I tried going to the bottom of the page and hitting default style but that just sends me to desktop mode?
    I'm guessing this has been answered before but of course, I can't find it!
    I made some adjustments to the mobile template yesterday. Could you try again on your 9360 and let me know if things look better?
    03-21-13 10:02 AM
    Using the 9800 here, and there is no change in how the mobile site looks - speaking of the "Delta" site theme here. There are several posts in the original bug reporting thread about this.

It appears to have the default page width set to a preset dimension. All the things that are supposed to be "centered", like the stuff at the bottom, and the top and bottom ads that just appeared recently, are all to the right edge of my screen and cut off.

I have some screen grabs that I did several days ago - probably before the ads started to appear - and will post then when I get the chance.
    03-21-13 11:41 AM
    I made some adjustments to the mobile template yesterday. Could you try again on your 9360 and let me know if things look better?
    Hello James, I think they are a little more condensed but they still require me to thumb over to the right. As an example on my screen your sentence " I made some adjustments to the mobile template yesterday. Could you try again on" I get everything from I to the first e in yesterday. Then I have to thumb to the right where the sentence ends on "on" then back to the left for your 9360...

I hope this makes sense
    03-21-13 06:34 PM
    Hello James, I think they are a little more condensed but they still require me to thumb over to the right. As an example on my screen your sentence " I made some adjustments to the mobile template yesterday. Could you try again on" I get everything from I to the first e in yesterday. Then I have to thumb to the right where the sentence ends on "on" then back to the left for your 9360...

I hope this makes sense
    It does... but would you be able to post a few screenshots so I can see exactly how it looks? Want to get to the bottom of this for you all!
    last_attempt likes this.
    03-22-13 09:04 AM
    I posted screenies in the Report Bugs thread last week -- the pages are still rendering the same -- except today they're lagging like a sumbeeatch.

I had been able to double-tap to shrink and auto-wrap the text to fit in the screen, but sometime in the last hour that stopped working. It works in the main forum page, but going into the forum thread lists and within each thread, double-tap no longer does anything.
    03-22-13 09:29 AM
    We've just made some more changes. The site should zoom out to reveal the whole site now, w no need for scrolling.
    03-22-13 09:39 AM
    Mobile site is kinda broke on my Z10 now, too. Big blank space on the right side of the page, the rest is scrunched to the left, and all the page link are scattered across the page. This is only when viewing posts in a thread. Haven't figured out how take a screenie on this thing yet.

Edit: ok, now it looks good. Soz.

Edit- edit: it's hosed. Check the 50k thread in mobile view.
    Last edited by sleepngbear; 03-22-13 at 12:56 PM.
    03-22-13 12:04 PM
    Setting an absolute screenwidth?

<head profile="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab">
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1" />
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
    <meta name="generator" content="Drupal 7 (http://drupal.org)" />
    <link rel="image_src" href="http://cdn.passport.mobilenations.co...ry_182x101.jpg" />
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://cdn.crackberry.com/sites/crac...le/favicon.ico" type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=1049" />
    <link rel="shortlink" href="CrackBerry.com | The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users (and Abusers!)" />
    <meta name="application-name" content="CrackBerry" />

*** Mind you it looks great on my GS3. ***
    Attached Thumbnails Mobile forum site too wide on BB 9360?-screenshot_2013-03-22-14-59-11.jpg   Mobile forum site too wide on BB 9360?-screenshot_2013-03-22-15-03-42.jpg  
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 03-22-13 at 01:05 PM.
    03-22-13 12:53 PM
    Ok, here are the screen shots:
    The first is the initial screen view.
    Mobile forum site too wide on BB 9360?-screenshot1363977908586.jpg

This is the view after panning over all the way to the right.
    Mobile forum site too wide on BB 9360?-screenshot1363977934366.jpg

Thanks for your help
    03-22-13 01:57 PM
    I'm on a 9930 and yesterday the forums were big but I could zoom out and it would be fine. Now I no longer have the option to zoom out and have to trackpad left and right to read posts.
    03-22-13 09:35 PM
    I can't zoom out either but even if I could the text would be way to small to read then.
    03-22-13 09:39 PM
    I can't zoom out either but even if I could the text would be way to small to read then.
    Magically my zoom came back.
    03-22-13 10:34 PM
    Mobile forums are now fixed. Tested with my 9700 and Z10. I still have to investigate the mobile blogs.
    last_attempt likes this.
    03-22-13 11:25 PM
    Yes they are, thanks!
    03-22-13 11:45 PM
    Not quite... Here's what the 50k thread looks like today on a Z10:

Mobile forum site too wide on BB 9360?-img_00000003.png

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 09:44 AM
    Tom and I made some more changes to fix the Z10 issue above... better now?
    03-26-13 09:03 AM