I am looking for anyone that has experience creating scripts for Greasemonkey. I wish I had the experience needed to create the modifications I want to the Crackberry forums. I am hoping someone on here can help turn my ideas into reality.

I want to do the following to enhance the look of CB forums:

• Move posts column to left.
    • Hide breadcrumbs, menu, search results stats.
    • Create column on right with customizable new posts link that excludes whichever forums you'd like, log out link, subscribed link, user cp link, member list, search.
    • Move private message info to right side column.
    • Move paging nav to column on right.
    • Highlight background of topics which I have subscribed to.
    • Highlight background of topics with one or less posts.
    • Jump to quick reply when viewing post.
    • Access keys for most used links (new posts, subscribed)

As far as the customizable new posts link is concerned, I would me more than happy if it was just a static link that excluded the Storm forum. In the big picture I would love it if I could toggle the hiding of forums when searching for new posts.

I made a couple of mock ups in photoshop of how I would like to see these enhancements.

Last edited by sunkast; 12-24-08 at 02:27 AM. Reason: new screenshot
    12-18-08 10:28 AM
    I like it Sunkast, looks good man...
    12-18-08 10:31 AM
    Thanks. I've created a small menu on the right side, but I have no clue how to do the other things.
    Last edited by sunkast; 12-18-08 at 04:41 PM.
    12-18-08 04:30 PM
    I saw that, nice feature. I wish i could help ya man, someone will come across this thread and will be able to help...
    12-18-08 04:34 PM
    Wish I could help. Looks very nice. I like the highlighted feature. Looks easy to navigate. Nice work.
    12-18-08 04:38 PM
    Man even if I could find someone that knows JavaScript it would help me develop this greasemonkey script.
    12-20-08 03:58 PM
    Sunkast... looks like an awesome idea. Sorry I haven't been able to help out much, but maybe we can get you pointed in the right direction

Gotta love Greasemonkey sripts!! Maybe check out Userscripts.org: Power-ups for your browser and see if anyone there can help you out, or if there are scripts to model yours off of?
    12-21-08 08:28 AM
    O yeah, and P.S. :

once you get this Greasemonkey script working, let me know!! That would be cool
    12-21-08 08:28 AM
    I am looking forward to it...
    12-21-08 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD