I'm curious as to why CrackBerry doesn't post most of the leaks on the homepage? I use the homepage to keep up with all things BlackBerry and I used to rely on it to let me know when there was a new leak to try.

I would imagine that there is a large population of the CrackBerry readership running unofficial OS' and 10.3.1.938 is definitely worth the update.

Again just curious. So come on Bla1ze!
    TheBigHarvCombo likes this.
    10-24-14 06:57 PM
    I see most of the leaks on the front page. But I'm with ya, it's nice to see all of the leaks there.
    10-24-14 07:51 PM
    Maybe because there's a lot of them.
    10-24-14 07:52 PM
    The first 10.3.1.8xx was posted but not the second one or the latest 938. I understand waiting until autoloaders are made.
    10-24-14 07:52 PM
    Maybe because there's a lot of them.
    I guess that's a good thing. There would be more articles which translates to more traffic to the website.
    10-24-14 07:53 PM
    I'm curious as to why CrackBerry doesn't post most of the leaks on the homepage? I use the homepage to keep up with all things BlackBerry and I used to rely on it to let me know when there was a new leak to try.

I would imagine that there is a large population of the CrackBerry readership running unofficial OS' and 10.3.1.938 is definitely worth the update.

Solution: use the CB10 app and have the BB10 OS Leak forum open by default.
    SweetKalena likes this.
    10-24-14 08:20 PM
    Leaks are done.
    10-24-14 08:21 PM
    Lazy, miserable lot.

The CB10 makes is so easy and convenient to click on the Forum tab. In just a few seconds you are in BB10 Leaks subforum where any and all leaks can be quickly found.

Another non issue really.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 08:29 PM
    I'm in with the leak forum as it is. But I would like to have a "latest official os" and "latest leak" sticky like in the old OS6 and OS7 forums.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 08:41 PM
    I understand that. I just think the updates are important news. Not being lazy. I do click on the forums tab every day.

I was thinking of clicks for CrackBerry more than anything.
    10-24-14 08:55 PM
    I think personally, because Crackberry is a serious site. They publish serious stuff there. The forums are for leaky leakys... you know, to keep you people happy. As you can notice when OFFICIAL updates show up, they do get published there. I think there's nothing more to add. Seems clear to me.

Posted via CB10 from my Iron Man Edition Z10 // Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.3.1.800
    10-24-14 09:02 PM
    I understand that. I just think the updates are important news. Not being lazy. I do click on the forums tab every day.

I was thinking of clicks for CrackBerry more than anything.
    I hear ya.. I think a big part of it is that CrackBerry doesn't want to be seen as supporting all these leaks when BlackBerry is obviously not thrilled about them
    10-24-14 09:09 PM
    But these were not really leaks as they were on production servers, right?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 10:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    So that's even bigger news.
    10-24-14 10:13 PM
    So that's even bigger news.
    I would think no reason they shouldn't be posted on main blog

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 10:17 PM
    I wonder why no passport?

Send from PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.632
    10-24-14 10:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    Technically these leaks were NOT on productions servers...and BlackBerry has since closed the 'hole' on the faucet of which they were obtained. Hence, why you can not download them off the BlackBerry servers anymore.

What OS I'm on is my business, get off my NUTS! Ex-BerryLeaks member (best group ever) Current Peevishlicious crew 'Enforcer'
    Paul86 likes this.
    10-24-14 10:37 PM
    Technically these leaks were NOT on productions servers...and BlackBerry has since closed the 'hole' on the faucet of which they were obtained. Hence, why you can not download them off the BlackBerry servers anymore.

What OS I'm on is my business, get off my NUTS! Ex-BerryLeaks member (best group ever) Current Peevishlicious crew 'Enforcer'
    Aw crap. That means we have to wait another 4-6 weeks or more for something new. Was fun while it lasted.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 11:19 PM
    I appreciate every new os...even if I have to search by clicking twice...

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.938
    10-25-14 12:14 AM

It depends on the leak and generally how fast autoloaders are created for them. In most cases, the people who KNOW how to properly install leaks without any assistance are already in the threads anyway and on top of it. If there's no autoloaders created and they're just debrick and core OS files, we tend to skip them to avoid the influx of people who quite frankly have no business installing leaks from flooding the forums asking 'How do I install this?' 'Why isn't this working?', 'What's the change log?' 'How's the battery life?' etc etc. Don't get me wrong, I think everyone should be afforded the opportunity to learn how but we all know some folks just want to be spoonfed the help, which often causes more disturbance than good.

That said, most leaks are tweeted out for those 'stragglers' who might have missed it when they started appearing in the forums. In some other cases, we test them out as well. Just the other day, several blogs ran a leak post and listed the Passport as one of the compatible devices, when the files weren't even available for the Passport. We try to avoid that by ensuring all the details are ironed out first and often, that involves loading our devices with the leaks which takes some time.
    1oo1, 00stryder, pkcable and 2 others like this.
    10-25-14 01:16 AM
    Thanks Bla1ze.
    10-25-14 11:26 AM