I was participating in the thread in the Verizon Forum about Social Beat being pushed to VZW Blackberry and how it was bricking some phones. I subscribed to it. This morning I got an email that a reply had been posted. However, when I went to that thread, that reply that I was emailed about was nowhere to be found. The last post showing is the one from SevereDeceit from yesterday insetad of the one I was emailed about. Upon thinking about it I flushed my browser cache...no difference. I also tried going to the thread from several different directions and also while NOT logged in. Same thing, notified post not showing. I have gone to the thread from the mobile side...same result last post missing. I also used a different computer...same result of last post missing?
    Why do you suppose that I would get notified of a post and then find that it is not there?It was a little derogatory towards my opinions but I have a thick skin and wouldn't want it removed for that. Can the original poster remove a post without a trace if they rethink it? I don't want to add my own test post to the thread just to test things as that would be a waste of bandwidth and gratuitous but I might.
    Thanks all.
    03-06-10 10:12 AM
    You mean this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/soc...78/index5.html

Some users have posted, duplicates recently. The user chooses to remove the post, but then posted again.. That might be what your seeing.Since the first one was removed.
    03-06-10 12:14 PM
    You mean this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/soc...78/index5.html

Some users have posted, duplicates recently. The user chooses to remove the post, but then posted again.. That might be what your seeing.Since the first one was removed.
    That's the thread. The one that got emailed to me as a notification never has shown up in the actual thread. Oh well. Others posts have been added and can be seen...
    03-06-10 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD