As i browse the forums,i cant help but notice just from the sheer volume of posts,that mr.clark seems to have a wealth of knowledge about all things blackberry(including advice given to yours truly),although some times i think he has too much time on his hands,after seeing our very own bla1ze become a moderator(congrats again),let me be the first to cast my vote for crackberrys next moderator,MR.JOHN CLARK.
    01-02-08 06:01 PM
    I second the nomination...

but...

maybe he doesn't want it...

its not good to crack while you fly....

-db
    01-02-08 06:03 PM
    I second the nomination...

but...

maybe he doesn't want it...

its not good to crack while you fly....

-db
    Your right,but with so much knowledge he has,i figure he would be a great asset to crackberry,if it happens,its his to turn down,i sure hope he doesnt crack while flying
    01-02-08 06:09 PM
    he probably programmed it to fly FOR HIM...

so he can catch up on BRICKBREAKER time...

-db

just kidding john...I know you are careful...
    01-02-08 06:14 PM
    I will vote for him, too. He is a super-mod over at BBF.
    01-02-08 06:15 PM
    I will vote for him. I have learned a lot from his post.
    01-02-08 06:24 PM
    As a recent newbie to BB owner and to this forum I posted a question thinking I would have enormous support with answers/advice to my Qs. I was disappointed w/the level of response!

HOWEVER, John Clark took the time and gave me advise...he even , in a very timely manner, replied back to a personal message!! YES, I most enthusiastically give my Yes & Amen to him as a moderator...or even a higher position!

Thanks John Clark for giving me a reason to come back to this forum and hope oneday that when I become a BB guru that I will help others as you have!!

p.s. thanks to the very few who have responded as well. You don't know how much i appreciate it
    01-02-08 06:57 PM
    I agree. Mr. John Clark has helped so many people including myself. I would love to see him as moderator, as long as he doesn't crack while flying or driving
    01-02-08 09:27 PM
    Awwww feel the love John, Feeel the love
    01-02-08 09:39 PM
    JC is awesome. I would totally vote for him
    01-02-08 10:50 PM
    Everybody else already said what I was going to...sheeesh.
    01-02-08 10:58 PM
    Hear Ye! Hear Ye! I vote John Clark the totally awesome BB Guru for President!
    01-02-08 11:01 PM
    Geeez! Thanks everyone! Someone's going to think I paid Castlerock to start this thread! (I didn't )

I enjoy helping out folks....And of course, I crack and fly! Just wish we could get wifi in our airplanes...Then I could really crack and fly!!

Thanks all for the vote of thanks!

"Feelin' the love!"

JC
    Last edited by John Clark; 01-03-08 at 01:55 AM.
    01-03-08 01:39 AM
    Geeez! Thanks everyone! Someone's going to think I paid Castlerock to make start this thread! (I didn't )
    Man, how'd you get away with not paying him, I'd had to fork over $50 and then he had the nerve to say "Is that all you got?, well it's a start I guess"
    01-03-08 01:50 AM
    Geeez! Thanks everyone! Someone's going to think I paid Castlerock to start this thread! (I didn't )

I enjoy helping out folks....And of course, I crack and fly! Just wish we could get wifi in our airplanes...Then I could really crack and fly!!

Thanks all for the vote of thanks!

"Feelin' the love!"

JC
    HAHA, darn it! Now I have to stick my nose on all those "chicks" who wants your company and waive them off! I better sharpen my claws and lock the porch.
    01-03-08 02:22 AM
    I know people on other forum who have intensive and extensive in those forums, but they still choose not to become moderators. Moderating and knowing a lot are two different stories, but great when put along.

I am a regional moderator at another forum, and its not as easy as you think, but maybe its just that forum.

Goodluck JC. Being a moderator is a honor, as well as being elected as one.
    01-03-08 02:30 AM
    /agree.

However, you do know he's a mod on blackberryforums.com, too, right?
    01-03-08 07:13 AM
    Wait, JC is not a MOD on CrackBerry.com, yet?
    01-03-08 07:35 AM

The mind boggles.
    01-03-08 07:38 AM
    That was my first thought when I saw this thread!

John is very knowledgeable and very helpful - he would be an excellent mod.
    01-03-08 07:52 AM
    Who's the alternative?
    01-03-08 09:56 AM
    I'll vote for John also, great information. Unfortunately, isn't the man who has the final say tanning his hide down in Cuba right now?
    01-03-08 10:43 AM
    John would greatmod for for this site beacause he is so great on BBF.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-08 12:12 PM
    John would greatmod for for this site beacause he is so great on BBF.
    He is?
    01-03-08 12:25 PM
    Funny thing is, the only requirement to be considered for moderator on this board is to nominate yourself. Funny, he hasn't (I'm sure there would have been no objections to approving it).
    01-03-08 12:32 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD