Kevin I would like to put in a request that investors have their own forum board. 5000+ messages in one post is getting to be a little unwieldy. Especially since I'm digging using the c rack berry app on the Z10

Cheers

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 07:07 PM
    I agree but perhaps a little disclaimer should be on every page:

This blog is not intended as professional advice. Please seek your own professional advisor who can properly review your particular circumstances. The author disclaims any liability, loss, or risk taken by individuals who directly or indirectly act on the information contained herein. All readers must accept full responsibility for their use of this material.

Frankly I think there are a lot of folks "above their heads" right now BUT no disclaimer required ... they are adults so have fun but be safe out there. Don't invest more than you can stand to lose.
    02-15-13 07:29 PM
    Excellent idea. I wholeheartedly agree.

02-15-13 07:43 PM
    Sorry but I don't think that is a good idea. CB is technology related and there's no reason it goes to financial area except in specific threads. This thread length is accidental. In a few months it will be old story, hopefully.
    So... thanks, but no thanks

bungaboy likes this.
    02-15-13 08:10 PM
    Sorry but I don't think that is a good idea. CB is technology related and there's no reason it goes to financial area except in specific threads. This thread length is accidental. In a few months it will be old story, hopefully.
    So... thanks, but no thanks

With all due respect I really don't think the thread is accidental. But I understand your desire to just stick to the technology side of things. However, I think you're missing an opportunity for marketing ads. Oh well back to the 5000+ post I guess. Maybe we can set a record. An accidental record.
    02-15-13 08:19 PM
    I don't see why we need a forum to talk about bbry. There aren't that many threads about the stock and is not the a place that I would come to get stock advice. The thread gets maybe 100 posts a day so it is not hard to review them all really if you want. The thread is for fun to talk about the daily rise and fall
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    02-15-13 08:26 PM
    I think having one thread is good. I know which page I last left off at and can read in sequential order. As superfly_FR has said, CB is a tech forum, not investment forum.

We don't need a whole section or forum for it. If anything, having multiple threads is very confusing since it's really only about one thing. BBRY.
    02-15-13 09:05 PM
    With all due respect I really don't think the thread is accidental. But I understand your desire to just stick to the technology side of things. However, I think you're missing an opportunity for marketing ads. Oh well back to the 5000+ post I guess. Maybe we can set a record. An accidental record.
    Please note I'm not anyhow affiliated to CB editorial team, so that ads or exposure are very far from my concerns

02-16-13 07:11 PM
    I have to say, I don't think one is needed; yet. Just my thought...
    02-16-13 09:14 PM
    Have already thought about this before.... remember, I think about everything. Always. All I do is think about things.

So my thought was to actually put up a Stock Discussion forum on http://forums.mobilenations.com.

We have a "secret" forum setup there already. It's not really a secret, we just haven't told anybody about it yet as we haven't had a chance to build it out at all. But it's live and there, and you can login in to that forum instantly thanks to our Mobile Nations Passport functionality.

So my thought was to put a forum there for tech stock discussion. Investors tend to look at multiple stocks, not just one, so we could take more a cross platform approach on that forum. What do you think of that idea?

Conversely, I'm not opposed to having a forum for BBRY stock talk. I would place it as a sub forum of News and Discussion. A lot of times when price movements happen on BBRY up or down, we get threads about that happening in the forums. So this would give an organized place for those threads.

So maybe.. just maybe... we should do both.
    02-16-13 10:56 PM
    Ok, done. New BBRY forum created.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bbry-f329/
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-16-13 10:59 PM
    OP that was a great idea and I loved seeing its very own forum this morning.
    I can hear my Ma - "a place for everything and everything in its place."
    02-17-13 05:34 AM
    Ok, done. New BBRY forum created.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bbry-f329/
    Thanks Kevin!

Posted via CB10
    snejpa likes this.
    02-17-13 12:39 PM
    You're the man! Thanks Kevin. Try not to think too hard.
    02-17-13 08:55 PM
    It wasn't broken . . . . . . but I guess it's fixed now.
    02-18-13 05:27 PM