I'm trying to reply in this thread with a 'yes, BB10 works on [the carrier in question], see the last few posts of this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/simple-...g-work-760807/' but for some reason the post isn't going through. The error message I'm getting is:

This post has been automatically been marked as spam. Please revise your comment to either remove links and/or references to money. If you are still having problem, please e-mail site support and include a copy of the comment.
    07-07-14 08:02 PM
    You have to do what the message says

If you are still having problem, please e-mail site support and include a copy of the comment.
    07-08-14 03:21 AM
    Tech is working on implementing some sort of a filter in that area of forum. They're still working on it. May be James has ETA to fix.
    raino likes this.
    07-08-14 03:39 AM
    The thread you're trying to reply to is in the 'ask a question' forum... we started up a new (much stricter) spam filter in that forum to help combat spam. It's a necessary evil we unfortunately have to put in place! If you email me the contents of your post I can give you direction on what to change, and I can tweak the filter as well to help avoid similar situations in the future!
    raino likes this.
    07-08-14 08:24 AM
    it is a 6 month dead thread anyways. What can you add to the conversation that has not already been stated?

I cant post what i really want to say, but oops.
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 07-08-14 at 08:56 AM.
    07-08-14 08:28 AM
    it is a 6 month dead thread anyways. What can you add to the conversation that has not already been stated?
    Re-read my post. The link I was replying with may have been 6 months old, but the thread I was replying in definitely isn't.

James, I'll email you.
    07-08-14 08:54 AM
    Re-read my post. The link I was replying with may have been 6 months old, but the thread I was replying in definitely isn't.

James, I'll email you.

Crap, sorry.
    07-08-14 08:56 AM