The Blackberry Priv was a major sponsor of the NBC or ABC State of the Union coverage last night (I lost track of which channel I was watching at the time). Not only was the Priv the sponsor - the device was used as a prop to highlight the bullet points of the speech. This would've warranted a CB article a year ago, but I haven't seen anything about it. Did I imagine this?
    southlander likes this.
    01-13-16 10:30 PM
    Apparently everyone else ignored it as well since this is the first I even heard of it. The Democratic National Debate did the same thing but at least people talked about it then. - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-abc-1054808/. (You sure that's not what you meant?) As for...

This would've warranted a CB article a year ago
    Depends. We generally stay out of direct political posts. Granted, I never watched the State of the Union address to determine its political level to begin with but all of our Obama posts have been pretty borderline 'silly', the bitterness and hatefulness that comes out alongside it just isn't worth the mention, generally.
    Laura Knotek and BigBadWulf like this.
    01-13-16 11:21 PM
    A(You sure that's not what you meant?) As for...

We generally stay out of direct political posts. Granted, I never watched the State of the Union address to determine its political level to begin with but all of our Obama posts have been pretty borderline 'silly', the bitterness and hatefulness that comes out alongside it just isn't worth the mention, generally.
    No this was a couple of nights ago, during the SOTU address. And as luck would have it (for BlackBerry), it apparently had the smallest TV audience in 15 years. Just read that last night.

But you're right about the silliness. I tried to make the post as generic as possible - but that rarely helps.
    01-14-16 06:55 AM