I mostly browse the site using the New Posts link, which already excludes Off Topic. Please give us a way to exclude the social/pin sharing forum as well, specifically forum number 51.

Many of the thread titles in that forum would be deemed inappropriate by anyone looking over my shoulder and I have no interest in that section. Thank you.
    09-20-10 01:51 PM
    Today's thread headings while clicking on New Posts:

"Hot pics group"

"HookUp's"

"Groups Sex and sexy and romantic"

"The Sexual You"

Seriously, I don't want to browse CB and have someone look over my shoulder and see this. Why can't I exclude all these dumb threads from New Posts? I have no interest in pin sharing and social threads.
    12-16-10 08:47 PM
    We should be able to include the sub-forums we want and exclude posts by anyone. My gripe is still the Theme promoters. Cant ignore em since some are moderators of their little world and will appear no matter I do.
    12-17-10 05:37 AM
    I agree. Even clicking "New BB Posts" I get flooded with PIN request threads. The titles don't necessarily bother me, but my kids do sometimes look at CB over my shoulder, and I'm not interested in giving out my PIN to random people. When I am looking for BlackBerry posts, vs. "All", I should not see social PIN request threads. I'm usually looking to help people, answer questions, etc, and it seems like I am always having to skip over dozens of PIN request threads.

As a suggestion, because I have noticed a meteoric rise in the number of various sex-oriented PIN threads, that perhaps an "Adult" sub-forum be created for these? There are minors who use this site.

This being said, synthmole, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page to report this request, as I'm about to. It is the best, most direct way to get someone to view your issue, as the modmins have WAY too much to do most days to catch every post in every forum.
    12-17-10 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD