I wrote it in two threads, but I wonder it would be clever to edit and mofify your posts once a solution has been given and solved your issue.
    This will avoid some of us to read a full thread and eventually search for a response for finally find at the end that you've been saved ;-)
    Moreover, it will warm up some "broken hearts", showing thet the PB is not "buggy" and that crackberies volunteers are not leaving them on the side of the road !

Thanks in advance for adopting this quite simple forum 'best practice' ...

Edit : to change your title, you have to edit the post and the to "go advanced".
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 10-09-11 at 12:48 PM.
    d3adcrab likes this.
    10-09-11 10:48 AM
    I have a problem. Yak, yak.
    *Update*
    Problem solved, all I had to do was waka, waka.
    10-09-11 12:03 PM
    I have a problem. Yak, yak.
    *Update*
    Problem solved, all I had to do was waka, waka.
    see the title ;-)
    10-09-11 12:49 PM
    see the title ;-)
    OR at least change the title from something negative and misleading like:

How to fix Playbook crashing all the time.

to:

I exaggerated, everyone's playbook doesn't crash all the time, only a few apps on mine do.

or
    Here's a tip if some of your apps freeze...
    10-09-11 01:22 PM
    It appears that you canNOT change the entire THREAD title once someone else has replied. You can change the title of the individual message. So, the first message basically has a SUBtitle and that can be changed.
    10-09-11 01:38 PM
    It appears that you canNOT change the entire THREAD title once someone else has replied. You can change the title of the individual message. So, the first message basically has a SUBtitle and that can be changed.
    In did, that's correct.
    But if you edit the initial post, this could be more efficient than doing nothing and will appear bolded at the top of the first message.
    In my dream, I wish OP could write "Solved : post #x", but maybe it's a little too much to ask. Maybe forum admins could implement a "best response" thing (like yahoo answers) ...
    This would definitively be the most appropriate way to do this.
    10-10-11 03:15 AM
    Ok, more about this, in appropriate section, here : Yes, I change its title after submitted. - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    10-10-11 04:23 AM
    What's wrong with my phone it doesn't work, no light, no screen no nothing?
    Last edited by kbz1960; 10-10-11 at 04:44 AM. Reason: duh
    10-10-11 04:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD