Hello everybody! I want to post a thread in sell and trade category and I dont find any option to do it! What can I do?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 04:10 AM
    Check out the rules here.

3. You must be a registered member for at least 30 days and have a minimum of 50 posts before you can create your own listings in the Marketplace. The 50 posts must be LOCAL to the site you wish to post on. In other words, to post in the Android Central Marketplace, you will need 50 posts on Android Central, NOT 50 posts on the Mobile Nations network as a whole. Rapid accumulation of posts in a forum for the purpose of meeting this requirement is not acceptable.

4. All marketplace forums are configured to disallow new threads if you do not meet the minimum registration and post count requirements listed above.
    07-09-16 05:28 AM
    Carefully over the next couple weeks try answering some questions and posting some feedback and before you know it you'll have the required 50 posts. BUT please note we take VERY serious, the part that says

Rapid accumulation of posts in a forum for the purpose of meeting this requirement is not acceptable.
    07-11-16 03:23 PM