Something that's always interested me. Some folks seem to be very good (admirably so..) at jumping all over the forums, keeping track of the various threads they are involved in, and responding.

I am more of a casual user I think.

On a PC: I click the "New Posts" link right off the bat and look for thread titles that relate to current news from or about BlackBerry. Each time I return to that "window" throughout the day, that's what I do. Then later, if there are certain threads I have posted within and I'd like to jump back in, I click my profile, select "Posts", then Ctrl+F to fast search the keywords in the title if it's not right at the top already.

On my phone using the CB10 app: I usually choose "Unread" first and follow the same flow as above. However I am more likely to follow threads I've posted within (by choosing "Participated"), because I like the way the CB10 app bolds the titles as folks post and reply. Yes the website does this as well, but for some reason I like the speed and feel of it better in the CB10 app.

What do you all do? Any tips to share?
    10-19-13 02:59 PM
    If I'm wanting to keep up with threads I've posted in I will subscribed to the tread so I get alerts when someone posts.
    10-19-13 03:02 PM
    If I'm wanting to keep up with threads I've posted in I will subscribed to the tread so I get alerts when someone posts.
    I used to do that as well. I'd get emails on my Tour. The problem is I'd get emails all the time, regardless of whether I had time to read and participate.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-19-13 03:06 PM
    If I'm on my pc, I'll just keep refreshing Today's Posts and Participated, and click on whatever I'm interested in. Same with CB10 app, which I use more often, Participated and Latest. Typically I don't post in too many different threads over a short period of time (well...LOL, I guess it depends who you compare it with!) though I read a lot of them, so I only have a handful to monitor for responses.
    Sometimes I go through my profile to see what my friends have posted and find threads that way too.
    southlander likes this.
    10-19-13 04:52 PM
    I use tapatalk sideloaded from android, and check on unread

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    southlander likes this.
    10-19-13 04:59 PM
    I use the good old fashioned RSS method. I'm a lazy sod, so I want to get all my info in one place.
    I subscribe to the CB main page, BB 10 hub, and a couple of other locations. These are picked up in Feedly, along with other sites I keep tabs on. I access my Feedly feeds via gNewsReader on my device. On either Feedly or device, I scan through and click into any articles or posts that my be of interest or where I want to add my input. I scan through at least 300 titles a day.

Once I've drilled into a thread, I'll comment, or just subscribe if I want to get the updates. I use the "by email" "instant" option.

Works well for me.
    southlander likes this.
    10-19-13 05:12 PM
    I click new posts, look at titles, read etc then like you OP I go back. After some scrolling and time I click new posts again. And of course I have to comment in the pantless thread too

I also stopped email notifications, too many.
    southlander likes this.
    10-19-13 05:22 PM
    I use the good old fashioned RSS method. I'm a lazy sod, so I want to get all my info in one place.
    I subscribe to the CB main page, BB 10 hub, and a couple of other locations. These are picked up in Feedly, along with other sites I keep tabs on. I access my Feedly feeds via gNewsReader on my device. On either Feedly or device, I scan through and click into any articles or posts that my be of interest or where I want to add my input. I scan through at least 300 titles a day.

Once I've drilled into a thread, I'll comment, or just subscribe if I want to get the updates. I use the "by email" "instant" option.

Works well for me.
    Good info there. Yeah never thought of using RSS. Efficient. I like that.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    10-19-13 07:58 PM