Someone keeps stalking me in PMs, asking for my PIN and how I'm doing and I don't even know them.

Thanks.
    04-20-10 09:56 AM
    Yeah while we're on the subject can we block by filtering on their device? I'd like to be able to block anyone who has an iPhone
    04-20-10 10:02 AM
    Yeah while we're on the subject can we block by filtering on their device? I'd like to be able to block anyone who has an iPhone
    lol

I like the iPhone but not Apple. They're too controlling. Stupid Jobs.
    04-20-10 10:04 AM
    From the Web on your PC (not from a blackberry) view their profile by clicking on their username on a message or something from them, then click on User Lists, and select Add to Ignore List. Then they will be prevented from sending you PMs, using the Contact Via Email feature, or responding to threads you create, also you will not see posts from them, UNLESS they get quoted in other's posts.

I'm moving this thread to Site Support Forum.
    04-20-10 10:09 AM
    Thx a lot. Now I can get this person off my back.
    04-20-10 10:15 AM
    Update: It turned out that the sender of the PMs was a spammer. I banned him
    04-20-10 12:00 PM
    Coolio!!!! The SPAM Terminator!
    04-20-10 03:26 PM
    Update: It turned out that the sender of the PMs was a spammer. I banned him
    That may have been a little premature. Turns out it was only an ATT salesman trying to get our pal killswitchx to cough up for a BIS plan
    04-20-10 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD