Had a small problem with old username: DickLewis, sometimes showed up as ****Lewis so I received
    some advice from an Off Topic post in another thread. If you wish to change username, which cannot
    be done from your Profile, write here: [email protected]
    Great input from zocster, shorski, and the email address from habs_fan.
    Mine was changed in less than 24 hours. HTH.
    UnlimitedEra likes this.
    08-13-14 06:38 AM
    Thanks DL! Yes glad you were able to sort that out. And the filtering of your first name is a big pet peeve of mine. Someone decided it was a good idea at one point, but now you can't say stuff like **** Tracy Watch. But it looks like maybe we turned it off? I sure hope so!

I spoke too soon we did NOT turn the filter off maybe it I type DickTracy watch?
    DLewis13 likes this.
    08-13-14 08:45 AM
    Thanks! I sent an email yesterday requesting a name change and they are going through the process!
    I was stupid enough to input my first and middle name in the username area but I couldn't change it earlier but now I know how.
    Thanks again.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.296
    pkcable likes this.
    08-13-14 08:59 AM
    Should be a fast change, less than 24 hours for me. Happy it was helpful.

[QUOTE=omar ayman;10710510]Thanks! I sent an email yesterday requesting a name change and they are going through the process!
    I was stupid enough to input my first and middle name in the username area but I couldn't change it earlier but now I know how.
    Thanks again.
    08-13-14 09:19 AM
    Tried to put original under FAQ or similar, but did not see a "Start New Thread"
    Figured it would be moved. Thanks again, pkcable.
    Last edited by DLewis13; 08-13-14 at 09:38 AM.
    08-13-14 09:20 AM
    Tried to put original under FAQ or similar, but did not see a "Start New Thread"
    Figured it would be moved. Thanks again, pkcable.

It COULD go there. Threads in that section must be moved in by a Moderator, and I can do that, but this type of thread I was thinking should go in Site News, Feedback, Help. Tell you what, how about if we make it a sticky?

That email and other help info is also covered here, but a dedicated thread does not hurt.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/site-ne...ooking-843587/
    Last edited by pkcable; 08-13-14 at 10:28 AM.
    UnlimitedEra and DLewis13 like this.
    08-13-14 09:39 AM
    It seems if you use DickLewis or DickTracy as one word, you don't get *s.
    But if you use the nick for Richard, ie **** alone it gets starred.

Thanks DL! Yes glad you were able to sort that out. And the filtering of your first name is a big pet peeve of mine. Someone decided it was a good idea at one point, but now you can't say stuff like **** Tracy Watch. But it looks like maybe we turned it off? I sure hope so!

I spoke too soon we did NOT turn the filter off maybe it I type DickTracy watch?
    08-13-14 10:08 AM
    Sticky works great. Also bookmarked your other link.

It COULD go there. There in that section must be moved in by a Moderator, and I can do that, but this type of thread I was thinking should go in Site News, Feedback, Help. Tell you what, how about if we make it a sticky?

That email and other help info is also covered here, but a dedicated thread does not hurt.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/site-ne...ooking-843587/
    08-13-14 10:10 AM