When trying to view the forums in my Opera Mini browser, now there is a mostly blank side pane that covers up half of the forums listing and makes the site impossible to use.

I tried using the OS7 broswer instead, but there is so much crap trying to load that it bogs down horribly and eventually crashes the browser. I mean my battery is practially turning red hot from trying to download vast amounts of needless data. I have no problems viewing any other website.

The mobile site simply does not work because there's no link to the forums or anything, and I never used it anyways because too many features are missing.

Also, the buttons are so messed up that you cannot do basic things like log in.

Haven't been able to post on here for months, thought the issues would get resolved given how many short-tempered people use this site... Lol. But now I'm like hello? And sorry if this has already been mentioned in a thread but like I said it is simply impossible to browse through pages.
    09-01-14 08:24 AM
    I can't imagine trying to view the desktop site on an OS7 device! Don't know what to suggest if you won't use the mobile site.
    09-01-14 08:29 AM
    @Ray - if you can post some screenshots, that'd be helpful to address any issues you're experiencing.

However, I would suggest that you either a) use the mobile site, or b) download the CB10 app (if you have a BB10 device)...
    09-02-14 08:43 AM
    Tapatalk (or the crackberry version, free) in your case would work.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-05-14 10:03 AM
    I tried using the OS7 broswer instead, but there is so much crap trying to load that it bogs down horribly and eventually crashes the browser. I mean my battery is practially turning red hot from trying to download vast amounts of needless data. I have no problems viewing any other website.
    The m.crackberry.com runs like crap on my 9900 now too. Even with images and javascript turned off, it takes forever to load the home page. Ironic, in all the wrong ways.
    09-05-14 12:46 PM
    Ok, here are 2 screenshots showing the side of the page is covered up in Opera Mini.

I am not downloading an app to display what is supposed to be a basic website which I already have a browser for. As for the mobile version, it dumbs down the site a lot, and mobile sites are supposed to be for people who have a hard time with small print, not as a band-aid to allow minimum accessibility to a site after it has been bloated with adware and unneccesary scripting.

Not trying to be difficult, but it's just not worth some people's time to try and participate in a forum that runs this poorly, and I'm sure that's not the goal here.

Thank you for any fixes.
    Attached Thumbnails Forums are no longer usable from my BlackBerry since the changes-vscreenshot_1409815782810.jpg   Forums are no longer usable from my BlackBerry since the changes-vscreenshot_1409815850121.jpg  
    09-14-14 06:04 PM
    honestly trying to run the full CB site on an OS device just isnt going to work well. the full site is meant for full browsers on a desktop. they are not made for mobile, especially 3 year old mobile devices. If anything change your CB style/theme to the "Crackberry 2013 Test2" and see if it works then
    09-14-14 06:13 PM
    honestly trying to run the full CB site on an OS device just isnt going to work well.
    But it used to. That is how I've always used this and every other site.

I should say that it seems to be smoother (in my OS7 browser) this time around. The browser has not bogged down to the point of crashing. They must have fixed something. However, the top bar that follows you around is very annoying when you have limited screen space. I also had a problem with the reply with quote button; it would not do anything when clicked with the trackpad pointer, but works when pressed on the touchscreen.

Still would like it to work in Opera Mini for the increased speed...
    09-14-14 07:13 PM
    Here's what the full site looks like on my Z30 this morning. Had to post this from CB10.

Forums are no longer usable from my BlackBerry since the changes-img_20140915_073719.png

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 06:39 AM
    But it used to. That is how I've always used this and every other site.

I should say that it seems to be smoother (in my OS7 browser) this time around. The browser has not bogged down to the point of crashing. They must have fixed something. However, the top bar that follows you around is very annoying when you have limited screen space. I also had a problem with the reply with quote button; it would not do anything when clicked with the trackpad pointer, but works when pressed on the touchscreen.

Still would like it to work in Opera Mini for the increased speed...
    Ray, try clearing your browser cache and then reload the site. We're always working on tweaks and fixes, so it helps to force load the latest files on your device!
    09-15-14 08:44 AM
    Here's what the full site looks like on my Z30 this morning. Had to post this from CB10.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140915_073719.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	297987

Posted via CB10
    Well that's a weird one. Looks like some fonts are missing for you. Could be a CSS thing. We will check into this.
    09-15-14 08:44 AM