Hey All,

just a heads up I'm going to do a little bit of forum reorganizing today. Don't panic! With more than one touchscreen device now available from RIM, and more surely to be released, we have to do a bit of re-shuffling to have things make sense. I **think** today's changes will be for the better. At least we'll try them - if they don't work out after a week or so for the better, we can always make more changes.

The plan:

- going to move rumored device section below the actual device section. these forums get less action then the released devices section, so we'll put them a little lower to free up some space at the top.

- going to split apart for the device discussion forums into two main sections: blackberrys w/touchscreens, and then everything else as is (non touch devices)

- within the touchscreen device forum, below the devices we're going to add in the three forums that are a bit "separate" from the pack... touchscreen games/touchscreen os/touchscreen tips/touchscreen other... other *for now* will have the other existing storm sub forums (off topic, owners lounge, rants/raves), though i think it makes more sense to move the off topic and owners lounge into the off topic forums, and within the off topic forums we'll setup more sub forums to help organize a bit.

Anyways, we'll give this a go. Keep in mind that when I make changes it takes a little while for all the forum servers to sync up properly, so things might look wonky for a bit. I'll maybe wait till much later tonight to get it done just to avoid the confusion, but at least here's the heads up we'll be doing some tweaking.

think it should be good!

K
    12-01-09 08:06 AM
    Sounds good.... Crackberry rocks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 08:26 AM
    hmmm... now i'm second guessing some of the planned changes. might hold off on the bigger shake up tonight. i at least for the time being put the rumored devices below the released ones. i think this makes a bit more sense at least...
    12-01-09 04:02 PM
    Sounds good boss!
    12-02-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD