Is there somewhere that the current Editorial policy / mission statement is posted?

That is, where it is made clear to readers what CrackBerry is all about?

Details like:

with regard to BlackBerry Ltd. we perform analysis of x / y type and will / won't comment on speculation from third party analysts.

With regard to BlackBerry Ltd. Board of Directors, we take this / that / the other policy when asking them questions / accepting invitations / lucre.

With regard to BlackBerry Ltd. Executive, we strive to maintain a relationship that is cloyingly positive / subject to performance / balanced / hostile / indifferent.

With regard to BlackBerry software products, we perform x / y analysis on the software and compare it to competitors in this / that / the other way

With regard to BlackBerry hardware, we review it in this / that / the other way and look for these qualities.

and finally, a statement to the effect of "We ACTIVELY / PASSIVELY work towards further SUCCESS / CRITICAL ANALYSIS of BlackBerry Ltd. and BlackBerry devices."

If such a statement exists, it would be an interesting read... I suppose it does come down to some extent to what the Editor-In-Chief wants... which may be dictated from 'on high' but still, it doesn't "go without saying" that CrackBerry is about SUPPORTING BlackBerry or giving "constructive criticism" or whether it's purely to support USERS and only interact with BlackBerry Ltd. to the degree that "supporting users" is achieved etc.
    raino likes this.
    01-27-15 11:55 AM
    Wut?
    BigBadWulf and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    01-27-15 08:33 PM
    Is the purpose of CrackBerry to advocate and aid other users and fans, or to schill for BlackBerry Ltd? Neither? Both? It often feels like one, and sometimes feels like the other... but which is it supposed to be? That's "wut".
    01-27-15 08:37 PM
    Op, if you go all the way down to the bottom of this page, you will find this:

Copyright � 2015 Mobile Nations � • Terms and Conditions • Privacy Policy

CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.
    01-27-15 08:37 PM
    There is no 'schill' involved.
    kbz1960 and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-27-15 08:39 PM
    Nothing in such detail as what you're asking exists, only what has already been pointed out to you which is pretty standard for every site on the internet that does reviews of hardware, accessories and apps and such.

Is the purpose of CrackBerry to advocate and aid other users and fans, or to schill for BlackBerry Ltd? Neither? Both? It often feels like one, and sometimes feels like the other... but which is it supposed to be? That's "wut".
    If it feels like both, good. We're here to help support users and fans but also take the time to point the things that are wrong when they need to be pointed out. It's not supposed to be any ONE singular thing. You can't have the good without the bad and we cover it all when it needs to be covered.

We ask questions when they need to be asked, sometimes we get an answer, other times we don't. We complain when we need to complain, sometimes BlackBerry listens, other times they don't. We communicate with BlackBerry when we need to or are asked to and offer our own personal experiences on their offerings.

Our reviews are obviously geared towards BlackBerry users but if there's things about products that we like or don't like, they go into the reviews. It serves us nor our readers no good to only highlight 'good things. You just simply don't get a good reputation that way.

Anyway, hope that clears up some of what you were asking.
    01-27-15 08:59 PM
    There is this.
    jafobabe and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-27-15 09:34 PM
    There is this.
    That's old as dirt and should be removed but we left it up because nostalgia. But ya, kinda works.
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-27-15 10:04 PM
    That's old as dirt and should be removed but we left it up because nostalgia. But ya, kinda works.
    I thought you were talking about me.
    kbz1960, Umaima_B_Dia and jafobabe like this.
    01-27-15 10:07 PM
    It's the first time I saw that, although I had heard bits of the story here and there. I wouldn't remove it, nostalgia is neat.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154 /T-Mobile USA
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-27-15 10:11 PM
    I get that there is no simple answer, so thanks for taking the time to chime in, Bla1ze.
    01-28-15 08:21 PM
    Why remove it? It's part of the CrackBerry story.

Frosty White Q10/10.3.1.2267 CB10 [Hopefully NOT Edited by admin to be fair lol. ]
    02-11-15 11:51 AM
    Don't remove it... I'm in there! :P
    02-12-15 08:25 AM

The mission is to get as many clicks as possible and increase advertising revenue. There's still plenty of room on the webpage for more banner ads

There is also the opportunity to learn something, share some knowledge and have some giggles in the process.........

mission accomplished!
    02-12-15 08:41 AM