I Bought The BlackBerry Curve 8330, and I'm wondering if I can set a ringtone, that I've downloaded from Crackberry as a Ringtone for incoming text messages.

I've tried it before and it doesn't work and I've tried setting it as a different Notifier and that still doesn't work. Any Tips/Help?
    10-06-09 05:47 PM
    I Bought The BlackBerry Curve 8330, and I'm wondering if I can set a ringtone, that I've downloaded from Crackberry as a Ringtone for incoming text messages.

I've tried it before and it doesn't work and I've tried setting it as a different Notifier and that still doesn't work. Any Tips/Help?
    I've read somewhere on here how to do it by creating a new profile. I can get you as far as creating the profile, but from there I have no idea...

Profiles>Advanced>Menu Button>New Profile. That gives you access to all tones on your phone for any alert. Good luck!

EDIT...here's another thread that explains it better.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/ind...-tones-192653/
    Last edited by brindaarnold; 10-06-09 at 05:59 PM.
    10-06-09 05:55 PM
    Thanks, I'll try that.
    10-06-09 05:56 PM
    That helped for the specific contact notifier, thanks, but I'm trying to have one specific or notifier for all the text messages that come in.
    10-06-09 06:22 PM
    I got it thanks for the help =)
    10-06-09 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD