Clearly states get a lifetime subscription for only $29.99 U.S.For Ivacy VPN but when I try and pay, the price changes to $39.99 U.S. and I emailed crackberry, their response was a request for a screenshot even though it is still clearly visible and I did supply the screen shot but now I am being ignored! I think this price should be honored but now I am clearly being avoided on purpose! Please advise
    01-22-19 02:25 PM
    Clearly states get a lifetime subscription for only $29.99 U.S.For Ivacy VPN but when I try and pay, the price changes to $39.99 U.S. and I emailed crackberry, their response was a request for a screenshot even though it is still clearly visible and I did supply the screen shot but now I am being ignored! I think this price should be honored but now I am clearly being avoided on purpose! Please advise
    See? I am being ignored here too!
    01-22-19 05:08 PM
    See? I am being ignored here too!
    Hi there, I tried it and also do get 39.99 USD. It seems that the base price has been upped.

Nonetheless, I think that even this now higher price is well spent. The company is registered in Singapore, where there may be censorship, but no laws binding them to store your data or surf protocols. It does seem to be one of the better VPNs out there.

Even if it isn't at the original terms, it's a pretty great deal.
    01-22-19 06:19 PM
    Hi there, I tried it and also do get 39.99 USD. It seems that the base price has been upped.

Nonetheless, I think that even this now higher price is well spent. The company is registered in Singapore, where there may be censorship, but no laws binding them to store your data or surf protocols. It does seem to be one of the better VPNs out there.

Even if it isn't at the original terms, it's a pretty great deal.
    I think you are missing my point of this post and its out of principle whether its a good deal or not. False advertising should garner a $5000 penalty. They shouldnt advertise $29,99 when its not the price. $10 wont bankrupt me but I expect to pay the advertised price not the bait and switched price. I will give them another 24 hours before I report it as its not fair to anyone.
    01-22-19 06:56 PM
    shows 49.99 for me right now. Are we sure this wasnt just a 1 day price?
    01-25-19 11:28 AM
    shows 49.99 for me right now. Are we sure this wasnt just a 1 day price?
    Yeah it still shows $29.99 however when you try to purchase it, the price automatically changes and yes the price has now increased and I am guessing I will never hear back from anyone since I am still being ignored after they asked for a screenshot and I quickly responded with one. I will purchase from someone reputable and a touch more professional. thanks

digital offer issue on site-ivacy-vpn-29.99-offer.png
    01-26-19 03:18 PM