Earlier today I listed a Galaxy S6 Active for sale in the market place as I just recently picked up the Priv.

Anyhow, that post seems to be deleted. I didn't get any notice why it was deleted. I prefer selling on Crackberry as many of the buyers are legit and I tend to prefer selling to this community than any other. If anyone knows anyone to why my listing was delete I would appreciate it.

I'd like to relist my phone, but if its going to get deleted again then I'm not going to bother.
    Last edited by hnguyen; 11-14-15 at 08:07 PM.
    11-14-15 07:54 PM
    B
    Earlier today I listed a Galaxy S6 Active for sale in the market place as I just recently picked up the Priv.

Anyhow, that post seems to be deleted. I didn't get any notice why it was deleted. I prefer selling on Crackberry as many of the buyers are legit and I tend to prefer selling to this community than any other. If anyone knows anyone to why my listing was delete I would appreciate it.

I'd like to relist my phone, but if its going to get deleted again then I'm not going to bother.
    Your ad was deleted because, according to the Marketplace Rules & Guidelines, you must post your device on the appropriate Mobile Nations website Marketplace. Here is the rule from James Falconer...

"Members must post their item to buy, sell, or trade in the most appropriate marketplace forum. Our marketplaces are for Android, BlackBerry, Windows, webOS and iOS devices, accessories, and 'connected' technology. If you have an Android device to sell, post it on the Android Central Marketplace. If you have a BlackBerry to swap, post it on the CrackBerry Marketplace, etc."

Your Samsung Galaxy device must be advertised on the Android Central website...not on CrackBerry.

Sorry, but I don't make the rules...I'm just the messenger. -TLD1
    11-14-15 10:27 PM