I purchased Air Traffic Control yesterday morning from ShopCrackBerry.com and have yet to receive a download link. I searched the forums for a thread on the wait time or any such information but came up empty. I did not receive an email with an order number so I cant check the status. I did however receive an email from paypal verifying my payment. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

edit: anyone having this same problem? I emailed both the paypal address and the support address on crackberry's site and still no response.
    Last edited by ggoodin1; 05-08-09 at 01:38 PM.
    05-08-09 11:36 AM
    Just edited my first post
    05-08-09 01:39 PM
    I was having the same problem yesterday. I wasn't getting any of my emails period sent to my storm. But when I got home, I checked my email on my laptop and saw that my crackberry download confirmation got sent to my spam folder. Have you checked that yet?
    05-08-09 02:24 PM
    Yeah, just checked it again and nothing but the usual. Guess I'll just wait on a response from the emails I sent to the paypal address/crackberry. I ordered stormslider from mobihand and received the download information almost immediately. Guess I'm just unlucky.
    05-08-09 02:33 PM
    thats very strange, my emails do normally come about 10-15 minutes behind my computer receiving them, but not days. When i bought Air Traffic Control it took about 10 minutes for me to get an email. but they did give me a link online for me to download it from and i just visited that on my phone and was able to download it. THE Air traffic game also was not sent to my spam. sorry i cant help to much but i figured i would let you know of my experience
    05-08-09 03:38 PM
    Often times the emails get caught in the Spam filter - so best to check there first. Also, sometime the orders are held for a fraud check and may take longer than normal. You can always login to your account from BlackBerry Apps My Account - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store and check out the order information as well. Let me know if you don't get it taken care of.
    05-08-09 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD