Desktop version in both Chrome and Firefox. Suddenly, last evening CB is now presented in a dark theme. I don't see the ICON (sun moon??) to change it back to lighter theme. I know Firefox has gotten a big screwy in presenting some webpages, Chrome is usually reliable.

Any ideas? Or is there a profile setting I can play with?
    04-15-18 10:37 AM
    I finally resolved the issue the other day. What is odd is that my two laptops did not display the Dark Theme. All was well on those two devices both running Win10. But this Win7 Desktop was stuck in the park theme. I wonder if that is a cookie related issue. Why, I wondered, would two computers how the light theme and one only the dark theme. You'd think, or I would think, that the Settings would be retained no matter how I logged in to CB.

Well, be that as it may, I noticed the "Your Menu" drop down on the upper left below the main CB frame. I clicked on it on the desktop computer and it opened. Once opened, I saw the icon that allows one to switch between light and dark themes. Clicking the icon gave me back the light theme. The big issue was that quoted material and using the Advanced Editing, the yellow highlighted material was unreadable.

So, SOLVED after a few weeks of wondering.
    05-05-18 01:16 PM