Hey guys,

Trying to purchase a Seidio battery from the crackberry shop and its telling me shipping is 33.95!!! I live in Thornhill Ontario. I paid 6 bucks for a case sent to me last week. Any idea if this is some kind of a mistake??

Wanna get this batt before sale is over!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-10 07:32 PM
    You need to contact their sales depts/customer service for this. It's a better/more direct route to take then asking in the forums.
    11-30-10 07:36 PM
    Hey guys,

Trying to purchase a Seidio battery from the crackberry shop and its telling me shipping is 33.95!!! I live in Thornhill Ontario. I paid 6 bucks for a case sent to me last week. Any idea if this is some kind of a mistake??

Wanna get this batt before sale is over!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Are you sure you're on the crackberry canada store site?
    11-30-10 07:39 PM
    @ aznlgcy that makes sense...the new site is so cubersome I don't even know how to get onto canadian store
    11-30-10 07:44 PM
    @ aznlgcy that makes sense...the new site is so cubersome I don't even know how to get onto canadian store
    We just need to get use to this format for the website. Mine actually automatically defaults me to the canadian store, but there is a link in the top right hand corner that will direct you to the US store or Canada store.
    11-30-10 07:48 PM
    Should be automatic, Canadians to the Canadian store, and US to the US store. CB support has been made aware of the problem.

Were you able to get in to the Canadian store yet Canook?
    11-30-10 08:55 PM
    No dice. I even launched full site from my phone and it didn't work!

And there's no link on the top right!
    11-30-10 10:39 PM
    Just a heads up, everything via computer worked fine. i was able to select CB Shop Canada. Weird, no option to do so via my phone even with the full site up.
    11-30-10 11:32 PM
    Just a heads up, everything via computer worked fine. i was able to select CB Shop Canada. Weird, no option to do so via my phone even with the full site up.
    Probably a glitch, BUT our techs will know where to look Thanks for the heads up and glad you were able to order. Although I'm quite sure, we would have gone out of our way to recify the situation.
    12-01-10 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD