Hey Crackberry!

Today I received an email from "Thrifter Deal of the Day" for a "This 8-quart Instant Pot is down to its lowest price ever for today only".

I've never heard of Thrifter before, and being on the metric system in Australia I have no idea how big 8 quart actually is!

Anyhow, I scrolled to the base of their e-mail advertisement to click unsubscribe.

I then got the message "Unsub Results : xx has been unsubscribed and will not receive any more mail from Crackberry"

Just sharing this post in good humour - I guess I don't mind some advertisements for tech gear, but who else have you given my email address out to?
    11-15-19 09:13 PM
    Thrifter is part of the Mobile Nations/Future group that CB, AC, IM etc all belong too. Its 1 big umbrella
    antony99 likes this.
    11-15-19 09:15 PM
    Well now I have unintentionally unsubscribed from Crackberry, which I didn't want to actually do.

If it was clear the email was from Crackberry, then I would have just deleted it... not sure why you are trying to sell me a pressure cooker - guess we need something to distract us until KEY3 news!
    11-15-19 09:19 PM
    Well now I have unintentionally unsubscribed from Crackberry, which I didn't want to actually do.

If it was clear the email was from Crackberry, then I would have just deleted it... not sure why you are trying to sell me a pressure cooker - guess we need something to distract us until KEY3 news!
    Maybe the pressure cooker is for cooking your K3 when it finally shows up. To save money the user is required to finish setting the thermoplastics.

•<[{ BlackBerry Passport SE }]>•
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-16-19 08:31 AM