I wonder if it is only my observation. Since 'black Friday ' CB feels not that focused.
    My observations:
    - we where told there will be a Q5 REVIEW weeks ago. We receive infos about changing the SIM or a 'First Impressions review'....First?
    - Kevin did some hype about the AMG which is now, 10 days ago? A lot of people spended time to fill Kevins inquiry he made in front of the AMG. Result? A lame video podcast. imo.
    - where is the Q5 REVIEW...and i am not sure that it is still interesting to read it because there are many reviews done. I mention this because it was much different with the Q10 and Z10.
    - where is the AMG post, interview with Thor what ever?

Maybe you CB fans and followers have the same or totally different observations. I miss snappiness at the moment....summer season?
    07-16-13 07:43 AM
    Focused, we are VERY focused. Let me ask someone to give you an update. Hold please...
    07-16-13 07:47 AM
    AGM = Annual General Meeting
    AMG = really neat-o Mercedes

There were multiple front page blog articles on the AGM, including interviewing Thorsten Heins, and regarding the Q5 as well.
    07-16-13 07:49 AM
    Focus should be on a hot Blackberry, literally, Ontario is in a heat wave
    sisko2003 and bigedschukar like this.
    07-16-13 07:49 AM
    Moved to site news, feedback, Help
    07-16-13 07:54 AM
    The Q5 review is coming, promise. I wanted to actually spend time with the device and not just pump out a quick review. We like to actually use a device for the review so it's accurate and not just half-assed from non-use. And typically "first" impressions are first.

We've had plenty of posts about the AGM and chat with Thorsten:

BlackBerry CEO "absolutely not happy" with OS upgrade cycles through carriers | CrackBerry.com
    Breaking down BlackBerry's three-phase plan | CrackBerry.com
    BlackBerry CEO talks about bringing trackpad lovers to BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    Thorsten Heins hints at BBM enterprise suite | CrackBerry.com
    BlackBerry CEO on BB10 for PlayBook: "It was one of the toughest decisions I had to make" | CrackBerry.com

And I'm sorry you thought the AGM podcast was lame.
    07-16-13 08:02 AM
    I wonder if it is only my observation. Since 'black Friday ' CB feels not that focused.
    My observations:
    - we where told there will be a Q5 REVIEW weeks ago. We receive infos about changing the SIM or a 'First Impressions review'....First?
    - Kevin did some hype about the AMG which is now, 10 days ago? A lot of people spended time to fill Kevins inquiry he made in front of the AMG. Result? A lame video podcast. imo.
    - where is the Q5 REVIEW...and i am not sure that it is still interesting to read it because there are many reviews done. I mention this because it was much different with the Q10 and Z10.
    - where is the AMG post, interview with Thor what ever?

Maybe you CB fans and followers have the same or totally different observations. I miss snappiness at the moment....summer season?
    This thread title makes me sad... but I DO appreciate the feedback!

All I can tell you is that Kevin, Adam, Bla1ze and the rest of the editorial team are busting their you-know-whats day after day to bring you top quality stuff on CrackBerry... I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm constantly blown away by the detail, attentiveness and thoroughness of not only daily news posts, but reviews, contests and more.

@sisko2003 if you ever have any concerns or complaints I'd be happy to take them up with you directly. Reach out. Am here to listen and help all the time.

Thanks again!
    07-16-13 08:09 AM
    Thanks Adam. I have read the posts. But why this fragmentation? What I appreciate about CB is the overview. The style at the moment is much more narrative and less analytical. Maybe that's the way it is at the moment because BB is in a unique stage. And maybe I'm wrong. My post is less critical then it might sound. It's more a question.
    bigedschukar likes this.
    07-16-13 08:14 AM
    Thanks Adam. I have read the posts. But why this fragmentation? What I appreciate about CB is the overview. The style at the moment is much more narrative and less analytical. Maybe that's the way it is at the moment because BB is in a unique stage. And maybe I'm wrong. My post is less critical then it might sound. It's more a question.
    A lot of times it depends on the content. If it's something important that needs to go up right away, we'll knock out a quick post and get it up. If it's something like the AGM - there are more stories to be had from interviews so we take the time to look things over and see what needs to be relayed. We break things down so that the point gets made and the readers know what's what. Rather than posting an entire interview that people will have to decipher on their own, we do the hard part of finding out what it's really saying and post articles accordingly.

Always open to feedback. We're here for the readers and always want to do the best we can. While we obviously will never make everyone happy all of the time, we always try nonetheless
    07-16-13 08:30 AM
    @sisko2003 - Thanks for the constructive feedback. Love posts like this as they make me chuckle. Love the passion from new members like you (Feb 2013 for a join date makes you very new)... if I only saw the community always nodding in agreement with everything we do, I'd be scared. Then we'd have a cult and not a community. For those who have been around since the early days of CB.. well.. they don't make posts like yours. They've seen the ebb and flow over the years, and now our ongoing commitment. If things ever feel a little "lame", they also know it's going to turn around quick. We. Keep. Moving.

On the Q5 Review front, Adam addressed that... full review coming, and we got up the initial impressions post for people who are impatient. The Q5 wasn't an embargoed review, so we were not in a rush rush to get it up. Adam is using it, and posting a full review.

On the AGM front, you COMPLETELY have missed the point of the survey. That wasn't for YOU. The whole point was for ME to go to Waterloo armed with data and and our collective thoughts, which I did, to the fullest extent possible. To the point where I had no time to do even a post from Waterloo. The work on the AGM front and that survey is DONE as far I'm concerned, and I REALLY appreciate the time and effort our members put in to filling it out. It did not go unnoticed. However, and as I said, I'll still going to bring the data back to the blogs for the community. But that survey was for BB first... community second. I ain't slacking there.

Also, and as Adam highlighted... lots of posts up on CB, and more coming. Writing takes time yo, so chillax a little. And I'm not doing a straight up Q&A with Thorsten post. As I said in my other posts, T.H. wasn't doing sit down media interviews last week. We got VERY lucky to get time with him. So I'm doing the content that I can do based on our discussions. Period.
    07-16-13 08:42 AM
    Thanks Kevin, feeling honoured by getting feedback immediately from CB. This is great. I am not getting the survey wrong. It was clear that it was needed for the talk and 'investigation' during the AGM.
    Anyway, thanks a lot for clearing up things. good work needs time. Thanks for your time and energy and yes, I can't wait to read some deep and courageous thoughts again.
    07-16-13 09:18 AM
    I think it's awesome how many of the Mobile Nations/Crackberry team stepped up to answer sisko2003's concerns/comments! Thank you to all of you/sisko for a good post!
    07-16-13 09:43 AM
    Too much Sam Rothstein. That's why.
    07-16-13 06:40 PM
    The Q5 review is coming, promise. I wanted to actually spend time with the device and not just pump out a quick review. We like to actually use a device for the review so it's accurate and not just half-assed from non-use. And typically "first" impressions are first.

We've had plenty of posts about the AGM and chat with Thorsten:

BlackBerry CEO "absolutely not happy" with OS upgrade cycles through carriers | CrackBerry.com
    Breaking down BlackBerry's three-phase plan | CrackBerry.com
    BlackBerry CEO talks about bringing trackpad lovers to BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    Thorsten Heins hints at BBM enterprise suite | CrackBerry.com
    BlackBerry CEO on BB10 for PlayBook: "It was one of the toughest decisions I had to make" | CrackBerry.com

And I'm sorry you thought the AGM podcast was lame.
    Speak on it Adam!!!!

Posted via my Z10 on busted AT&T
    07-16-13 06:43 PM