I get tired of reading in these forums the recurrent negativity. It seems there are people out there that just want to gripe. Don't know if it is serious or not. I have some OG our colleagues BlackBerrys for 30 years and never suffered like, I think each topic forum should be divides into two: Gripes and Good. That way I can stay away from the Gripes which I've never experienced.

Posted via CB10
    redchilli88 likes this.
    10-10-15 01:21 AM
    Great Idea! too many trolls...
    10-10-15 01:31 AM
    Seems like a good idea, but I would take it further.

I Need Help Section
    I use BlackBerry but I hate BlackBerry Section
    I'm just here to complain Section
    Positive Section

Lol

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    10-10-15 05:59 PM
    Good idea. Love to see that.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-15 06:08 PM
    All good ideas. I want to read helpful interesting things.

Most of these forum topics seem to commence or become dominated by commentary that could be mistaken for competitor encouraged trolling.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 12:28 AM
    Moved to site feedback

Sent from my SM-T705Y using Tapatalk
    10-11-15 12:44 AM
    What about a private sub forum for BB fans only?
    10-13-15 07:57 AM
    I get tired of reading in these forums the recurrent negativity. It seems there are people out there that just want to gripe. Don't know if it is serious or not. I have some OG our colleagues BlackBerrys for 30 years and never suffered like, I think each topic forum should be divides into two: Gripes and Good. That way I can stay away from the Gripes which I've never experienced.

Posted via CB10
    Would this topic go in the "Gripes" section then....
    pkcable and kbz1960 like this.
    10-13-15 09:01 AM
    Would this topic go in the "Gripes" section then....

FTR having moderated the Storm forum's Rants & Raves section, it REALLY doesn't work! BUT perhaps an opt in fan only zone MIGHT work, but I'm not sure yet of the logistics of it. (for example how do you gain entry? no infractions? subscription? use of CB10 app?)
    10-13-15 09:26 AM
    It's an unfortunate product of any forum on the Internet, I also wish there was a way to sort out what I don't want to see.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 09:55 AM
    FTR having moderated the Storm forum's Rants & Raves section, it REALLY doesn't work! BUT perhaps an opt in fan only zone MIGHT work, but I'm not sure yet of the logistics of it. (for example how do you gain entry? no infractions? subscription? use of CB10 app?)
    Usage of member groups would do the trick, like I'm sure you all have mod and administration forums; my old forum did it like that

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    10-13-15 10:12 AM
    Usage of member groups would do the trick, like I'm sure you all have mod and administration forums; my old forum did it like that

Posted via CB10 v....not telling

Right there probably IS a way, but what I mean is how would we determine who qualifies? Self selected? Paid subscription? No infractions? etc?
    10-13-15 10:17 AM
    Right there probably IS a way, but what I mean is how would we determine who qualifies? Self selected? Paid subscription? No infractions? etc?
    Using No infractions would be kind of difficult. I do have infractions, I am also a BB Fan. I get hot under the caller and I post without thinking at times. Do I like being me, no, but I am human and I make mistakes. Does that actually mean I should not be permitted into this elite group. Maybe yes, maybe no. The criteria is something that would need to be seriously thought over.
    10-13-15 10:46 AM
    Make it a request-able group, the mod team can then look at the users posts and contributions to CB and make an informed decision.
    10-13-15 10:47 AM
    All food for thought
    10-13-15 11:11 AM