On the Crackberry Forums Home Page, there is a link to 3rd Party Applications.

When you click on the link, it takes the user to a page the is littered with different applications all over the place.

BUT, if you got to:

BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com > Stuff for your BlackBerry Smartphone!

There is a laundry list of different devices, their themes, and then a variety of Applications that have their own sub-threads:

Examples:

Aerize
    Applico
    CellAvant, Inc
    Elecite Themes
    Nobex Radio Companion
    Pandora
    SocialScope
    SmrtGuard

When I click on "3rd Party Applications", as a user, this is what I expect to see:

Sub-Categories:

Instant Messaging
    Multimedia
    Productivity
    Social Networking

etc... The same type of sub-categories that we would find in the AppWorld. Then, under those would be the applications where we can go and only focus on that particular application.

This way, threads could be solely devoted to individual apps, and the category is not filled with requests for invitations to potential alphas or betas

As someone who happens to like organization, is this too much of a pipe dream to hope for?
    10-22-10 02:27 PM
    At the top of the 3rd party apps forum is a sticky thread with all OTA apps listed alphabetically. That's much easier to use if you are viewing from your BB browser. I think (I may be wrong) the other part of the 3rd party apps forum is for general discussion of these apps, betas, and whatever else related to them. So no you are not wrong for wanting what you envision I was just hoping to clarify why the forum appears the way it does.
    10-22-10 02:39 PM
    If you spend as much time here as a lot of us do you learn where everything is and won't have any trouble finding what you're looking for

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD